2 : He Wants Revenge

En başından başla

He wanted her blood trickling down his claws and his teeth wrapped around her soft breast flesh.

He quickly pumped his wings and stood up again. Quickly drawing his wings back into his skin, he intensified his vision and looked into the dark night.

The girl had a small frame. Ginger-colored long hair and a small waist. She seemed lost. She was heaving as if she was running. From someone.

She was dressed in a white nightgown which made her look even tastier.

But the look in her eyes, She looked petrified. Her eyes were wide as she tried to see on this dark night. Of course, she couldn't see clearly.

But he could.

Eating her would be fun. She looked tasty and sexy already.

A wicked smile gains weight on his lips as he imagined biting her soft flesh. God! He needed her!

As she came closer, her vision got better. She was already too scared of the sounds of the animals and too tired to run another mile.

She ran away from home because she didn't like what her father was doing. When she left her house, her father called his men to bring his little Princess back.

Yeah, she figured that much.

Her father would never allow her to lurk around these parts of the forest. Another rule her father made.

She scoffed at her thought and looked around. Of course, she didn't know where she was. Xena thought that she was going in the direction of the hill but turns out, she isn't good with directions after all.

She was lost.

As much as Xena loved her father, she didn't like what he did with others. What he did to poor newfound creatures and people.

Xena's father liked to do experiments. He would father new species and research them. Cut them open and do experiments. She found it disgusting.

Xena started to run again as she noticed the sound of feet coming closer.

She was running away from the men who were hot on her heels but they vanished all of a sudden as she entered yet another part of the forest. She tried hard to see through the thick trees and the dark night but it was to no avail.

She was lost.

That was not supposed to happen!

The second she came into a clearing where the moon was illuminating the area. A gasp left her lips. It was not loud but on this silent night, it was loudest than ever.

How! How is he here?

She was afraid. Now she wanted to go back. It was the same creature from the hill she had spent the night admiring.

She just made a hunch by the silhouette of his body built and of course - the claws. It wasn't the time for Xena to be here. She knew what these creatures did. She knew what they ate.

She tripped the second she took a step back and fell on her butt.

Even though his wings were retracted in his flesh, his claws were not and that was scary.

An 'oof' left her lips and the creature in front of her chuckled loudly.

Making fun of his next meal.

Xena wanted to scream but it was like her throat was blocked and she couldn't even form a sentence. Her feet and fingertips turned cold as her eyes widened and tears formed in her eyes.

"I-I . . . Let me go P-Please." She begged. Xena didn't expect her first meeting with a vile creature like this.

The winged creature simply shook his head and spoke,

"How could I let go of someone as delicious looking as you. I would waste this remarkable chance." He was going to freaking devour her!

Suddenly, from the middle of the trees, from different directions, five different sedates flew cutting the air and towards the creature.

He easily dodged them but one caught onto him. He was confused as to where they were all coming from - without a break. He couldn't concentrate.

One pierced into his shoulder and the other pierced through his back.

He grunted loudly and his eyes turned black. He was angry. They caught him!

Impossible!

He was not going to allow the puny humans to take his freedom from him.

And just like that, a loud roar emitted from his chest causing Xena to flinch.

He flew towards the girl, fighting against the sleep that was taking a toll on him.

He was an inch away from her face as he seethed,

"I will get you. You will pay and so will your whole kingdom! I will be the one who will be chewing you up and you will be sorry forever coming here! You will pay!" And he was dragged away by the men that were once following the girl.

He wanted revenge.

He couldn't believe it! She will pay and he will come back!

She will pay!

...

Oh well. This is going to be my first story from the narrative point of view. Hope you enjoy it! Of course, this is not the best but I hope you like it.

P R O Q U E E N