Phil felt relieved, squeezing Dan's hand appretiatively.

"No it isn't." She said stubbornly. "I am a psychologist you see. I study in these things."

"What things." Phil said with his teeth gritted angrily as he stared at the woman.

"Why people are gay. It's a wonder. I know no one would want to be gay, so I believe it all depends on history."

Phil simply rolled his eyes.

"So, I heard you used to have a stutter huh?"

Phil kepts his mouth shut in fear of stuttering to prove her point as he squeezed Dan's hand tighter.

"That is none of your buisness." Dan spoke up angrily.

"Yes yes, well after I found that out, I wanted to know more. So I scooped around, and also found out from your files that you had depression due to bad childhood trauma."

"Shut up." Dan growled.

"But I haven't finished yet, how dare you. I'm just trying to prove that gay or any other kind not normal are that they are not born being like that. Everybody is born normal."

"Well i'm gay. I have never had a bad childhood, in fact my parents love me. They weren't annoyed or anything. I never got bullied or had depression." Dan was lying about the bullying thing but he moved school for that to Phil's because of bullying a little and because Phil's school was better.

"Well i'm not talking about you, am I?" She said cruelly.

Phil bit his lip, starting to feel tears form in his eyes.

"I am talking about Phillip." She snarled, looking at Phil. "I am simply saying that I found out the reason why he's gay."

"Shut up!" Dan said loudly but she continued.

(A/N: TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, SKIP THE PARAGRAPH IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT THAT KIND OF STUFF PLEASE I DO NOT WANT ANYONE BEING TRIGGERED XX)

"I mean obviously, a child like him being raped at such a vunerable age must of learnt that he wanted to be gay. Or even, the men who raped him told him to be. Dan you could consider yourself lucky, without those men, Phillip would have been straight! Yes, he could have had a slight trauma and wanted to turn gay but it's disgusting. Raped by strangers. They must of corrupted his mind!"

Phil had tears freely rolling down his cheek and ran out of the hall as quickly as possibly. He was stopped in the halls by Aurie who was just coming back from the restroom.

"Phil! Oh my god what-"

"M-M-Marjery."

Aurie's eyes widened before furrowing her eyebrows. "I'm going to get her escorted out. I was afraid this would happen. I hate her, she thinks you can only be gay because of something bad, digusting. I never liked her."

Phil nodded, sobbing quietly. "I'll be right back Phil."

Aurie had always acted like an older sister. He and Phil had a sibling-like relationship ever since Martin had first started dating her in year 10.

Phil made his way to the corner of the deserted hallway, sliding down.

He his his head in his knees, tears rolling soaking his clothes.

She knows.

She'll tell everyone.

She'll tell everyone about that disgusting thing that happened to him. That thing that made him fall into a dark hole of depression. 

"Phil."

She's going to tell everyone how useless he is.

"Phil!"

Everything will never be the same.

"PHIL!"

Phil jumped, looking up to see his older brother Martin. He slide down next to him on the floor, pulling him into a tight hug.

"It was Marjery wasn't it. We all hate her, but never knew she was targeting you."

"I-I-I c-can't s-stop s-s-stu-stutter-stuttering! H-H-He-Help m-me!" Phil squeaked quietly, sobbing into Martin's shoulder.

Martin rubbed Phil's back soothingly. "No no Phil it's only because you're scared! Scared that she'll tell, but she won't. I'll make sure she won't. You're only stuttering because you're scared alright. You're okay, you're fine. You'll be back to no stuttering soon, you're fine." Martin sniffed, tears leaking from his eyes.

Phil had his eyes closed and felt Martin let go of the hug.

"I need to take care of Marjery and make sure she's gone. But Dan's here."

Phil looked up at Dan, hiding his face again.

Martin kissed the top of Phil's head before running off to find Marjery.

Dan sat down next to Phil, taking his hand.

"Phil? Why are you hiding your face from me like this?'

"B-B-Bec-Because I-I-"

Dan unwillingly got his phone out and opened up his notes for Phil to type out what he wanted to say since he was stuttering too much to understand.

'I don't want you to see me in a horrible state. Not anymore. I'm stuttering and crying just like old times.'

Dan took Phil's hand and helping him stand up, leading them back to their room and sitting down on the bed.

"Phil. I've seen you like this before. It's never stopped me fron loving you. It made me alway want to help you. Look, everything that woman said was utter bullshit. You're my little kitten, I don't want you to forget that. You're the kitten that beat depression years ago, the one that dropped the blade and hasn't picked it back up since. The one that overcame his stuttering. You're my brave little kitten and you will overcome this again."

Phil sobbed quietly, nodding which meant 'thank you' for which Dan understood.

"No no why are you crying so much?" Dan said quietly, cupping Phil's cheeks and wiping the tears away.

Phil shrugged, smiling slightly. "I-I just love you t-too much, y-you always d-deform my heart."

Dan grinned widely, pressing his lips lightly against Phil's.

"You deform my heart so fucking much uou don't understand. Evefytime you cry I feel like it's my duty to cheer you up. Thats how protective I am over you. I love you too much Phil Lester "

xx