Time

Noen's POV

All i wanted was more time. All i needed was more time. I didn't want to go yet but here i was holding hands with Chase on the porch i had so many memories of. My first kiss, my first day of school, my family, lily. I couldn't do knowing there was only more memories inside the house. I started to let go of Chase's hand and turned around. I winced more memories came back as i turned around again, and re-grabbed onto Chase, he was my safe place. I knew it was weird but i didn't care i relied on him. He looked at me before pulling me forward with him and ringing the doorbell. I looked at him he made eye contact with me even when the door was open. He broke the eye contact and look at the person in the door way making me look too. It was my grandma. "Grandma" i hugged her,the one person i was looking forward to seeing again. As we broke away i looked at her face. She was grimacing. "Grandma whats wrong"

"You'd better come see" with that she smiled at chase and turned around leading us through the house. My grip on chase tightening with every step farther in. The memories were surrounding me, choking me, it only felt like chase kept me grounded. By the time we reached the living i was a mess. Not a visible mess but if you looked inside you would see it. I felt chase's grip tighten on my hand for the first time and looked up straight into the eyes of lily. My first thought was to run away, far far away but i didnt. Well i still tried to but chase caught me and hugged me. Talking for me.

"Hi, im Chase. Noen's boyfriend. And i'm wondering whats going on here. Because its safe to say we though this a family only night not one with her" his anger was thinly veiled but he was keeping it together barely.

"Wow, noen can't even talk for himself" I wasn't sure who said this but i felt chase tense. As much as i did want to stand up for myself i also wanted to know what chase would say. My plan became to stand up for my self after chase spoke.

"I'm sorry who the fuck are you and what reason do you have to say that. Have you not noticed how scared noen is because eh doesn't want to come back here. He had so much courage to even come in here are agree to dinner and yet here you guys are insulting him. And inviting Lily. Im not even going to get into that. But i understand why noen hates it here, because you people are rude and have nothing to comfort or even say hi to noen since we came in here. Except for his grammie. She is wonderful" chase was bursting. I slowly stepped away from his arms and turned to face everyone grandma was smiling. She approved of him. I could tell chase had more to say, stuff that was definitely more vulgar. So i put my hand on his chest.

"Babe, i can handle it" with this i kissed him probably with a lot more tongue than necessary but i wanted to. "So lets start by answering my questions please. So first off please just explain why lily is here"

"She is an important part of our lives. Every since you hurt her and left we've been talking to her learning about the person you had become. Using drugs and alcohol seducing lily, making her boyfriend commit suicide." I interrupted them right then i couldn't believe what they were saying.

"So your saying that you believed lily over me your own son. Did it every occur to you that she could be lying, only wanting attention. And news flash I DONT DRINK OR SMOKE OR ANY SHIT LIKE THAT. I didn't cause anyone to do anything. But its fine believe what you want." i didn't want to go into details because i knew they would call me selfish but chase didn't want to stop there. I knew he wanted to make them feel terrible. So i nodded at him giving him the okay. 

"Noen was broken on the tour still is. He had no one to fix him. he spent every night crying when he though i was asleep. Everyday he would put on a face and brave the world. he acted hapy, he put other peoples needs in front of his, he was caring and kind to all of his fans never talked about how his problems were worse. But in reality they were. he was self harming almost everynight barely ever sleeping. Having anxiety attacks every day. Not eating. All of this because of you people. From lily who made him believe he was in love and then broke his heart to his family who didn't even care to ask how he was. While on tour he got accused of causing someone to kill themselves because thats what lily did. When it wasn't his fault. Noen has put up with so much crap from the world and yet he is still nice to everyone and cares about everyone. Oh and one last thing. Your precious Lily that you talk so much about, she almost convinced noen to kill himself. So you guys have fun, noen, grammie and i are gonna go out." Chase looked at my grandma she was smiling at him, before turning to me and her face turned to worry. I grabbed chase's hand and turned around heading back out of this fucking torture chamber, sorry house. 

K yall wow that was an intense chapter sorry. But anyway next one will just be fluff i promise. Hope yall like it comment what you think. Have a good day!