Teasing

Chase's POV

I spent the whole day teasing noen about cynthia. i couldn't stop, i loved how it made him laugh. And smile that adorable grin. And blush. Not gonna lie it was hilarious everything i brought it up he looked like a tomato. The meet and greet was almost over, about thirty minutes left. 

"Umm chase, i made these for you and noen" this girl tapped me on the shoulder. I turned and looked at her. It was nice to see the fans who were okay with me dating noen, even though he was definitely getting a bit of hate.

"Thankyou so much" 

"Umm, yeah. I just wanted to say it was really brave and inspiring for you to come out like that. And it was amazing how you defending noen on your live. It really shows how much you love him" At this point we were probably holding up the line, but oh well. "My girlfriends over there talking to noen, and i hope at one point we will be able to feel the same way you guys do. Anyway bye" she hugged me and started walking on.

"wait, can i have your insta" she nodded a bit of her fan girl side showing through. I quickly followed her, before finishing the meet and greet. I met up with noen outside before our dates with the girls. "Wow, most of the fans were so nice about it. But i noticed some of them were hating on"

"Chase its fine. But remember those girls we meet who were dating, you met one i met the other" i nodded. "Well, i got the insta of one. They are those fans that really make my day, and seem like pretty great people" i started to talk but we got called back inside, for our "Dates" 

Time skip

Noen's POV

We were heading to georgia tomorrow. The town i tried to escape, i had left it all behind and now i was going back. So many things had happened there, so much past i was trying to escape but it all would catch up slowly. Some of it already had but most of my past was still buried.

As soon as we got back to the hotel i hugged chase. He picked me up and carried me to our room. Which must have been tough considering i weighed a lot. "Your so light" he whispered in my ear completely contradicting what i had thought. I hated fighting about stuff like this. Because no matter what anyone said or thought, i would only ever see myself as ugly and not good enough. I was always too fat or too skinny. In my mind i could never be acceptable. 

"Come on lets make some tik tok's" i was trying to distract my mind from all of thoughts, hopefully it would work. For some reason we did a bunch of coupley tik toks. Which we both thought were really cute but also hilarious. We kept smiling and laughing as we each posted one. After i posted mine i started going through the comments there was a lot of love and sweet things but also so much hate. I decided to just handle it early and turn off comments. 

"Noen, babe why did you turn off comments" chase questioned.

'I was just getting a bit of hate, and wanted to be proactive about it" i faked a smile that chase could probably see through. it was stupid, i don't know why the hate was affecting me so much. I mean i had over 2 million fans on Tik Tok and yet i couldn't stand a bit of hate. 

"Whatever fuck the haters" chase said seriously before grabbing our phones and moving them to the table. 

"ChAsE NoT oN My ChRiStIaN SeRvEr" we both starting laughing. 

"Lets watch tv. CAN WE WATCH PAW PATROL" i had been drinking water and spit it all over him. 

"Shit sorry" i apologized.

"Naw its fine, i get it i'm just that funny" i flicked him in the head. "Hey you already brutally attack me, don't do it again" i just sighed, head in my hands