Running

Noen's POV
as soon as i got out of the hotel room. I started running. Running away from everything else. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, but i didn't stop. I had gone through the entire panic at the disco album. Finally i stopped not able to keep running. I sat panting on a park bench, after a few minutes i looked around and realized i had no clue where i was. Shit, what was i supposed to do. I decided to call chase. 

"Hello"

"Umm hey chase, its noen"

"Noen, where are you"

"Thankgod, hes been freaking out" i heard anthony yell from the back ground.

"So has anthony, we all have" i heard jaden yell. 

"Im fine guys but umm chase could you come get me. I dont know where i am"

"Im coming, ill turn on find my friends"

"Chase don't forget shoes" jaden laughed, before i heard something being thrown and chase say ouch. 

About 30 minutes later chase showed up in a uber. I ran to him and hugged him. "Im so sorry" he didn't say anything just picked me up and kissed me. It wasn't full of lust it was love and worry. I know sparks don't actually fly. when you kiss the person you love for the first time. 

"I was so scared noen. You were gone for a hour" i guess it had been longer than i thought. 

"I love you too" the words that scared me so much, the words i was afraid to hear or say. I had said them. He pulled in for another kiss. This one just a quick one because our uber was started to get impatient. We got back in the uber and held hands for the entire ride. Both of us were caught up in our thoughts.

Chase's POV

He loves me.