calm

Noen's POV

In the morning everything was better. Well not really. I had gained back some followers but not all that i had before. Several girls had stepped forward pretending to be lily and talking about how it was my fault. I was still hated by some but my fan base was defending me. I was realizing how lucky i was to have people like this in my life. Chase, Jaden and Anthony all cared for me so much, and it was so nice. to know that some people actually did love me. The only big issue left was Cynthia. But i was done letting her control my life. Chase and i got in the elevator and stood in silence. He grabbed my hand. "Noen, we got this. We are in this together" i gave him a tight smile. I loved how he kept supporting me but i still wasn't sure i was ready for this. But i just followed the old saying. 'Fake it till you make it'.  We walked out of the elevator and Cynthia started walking toward us. Chase started to tense i could tell her was gonna start yelling at her. So i turned and kissed him hard. Before smirking at Cynthia and whispering in his ear.

"Lets just go onto the bus, don't let her bother you" then plenty loud so Cynthia could hear i said" come on baby, i don't want to be near skanks". Yeah i was probably causing more drama but i felt powerful. It was worth it to see the look on her face. The shy quiet kid had called her out. I wasn't ever going to do it again though, because while i did feel powerful, i also felt embarrassed and scared. I quickly dragged chase to the bus and got on and sat in the back. I buried my face in his chest. He starting laughing.

"Not gonna lie that was hot, but also thank you i know that was hard for you" i looked up at him and he saw how red i was and burst out laughing again. Even harder.  

Hey y'all. Sorry this is sorta just a filler chapter. Also im so sad that chase is leaving noen. They only saw each other for like two days(filled with choen content), but hopefully they will meet back up and we will get even more choen content. Umm if possible please vote whn you read this chapter. And maybe comment if you have any ideas for what should happen next. Because i have a few but nothing concrete.