Declaration

Noen's POV

I was scrolling through Instagram when suddenly the amount of times i was tagged went up. I quickly looked at them. It was photo on chase's Instagram of me. You couldn't tell it was me, but i recognized that night, It was the night i had run away and he had come to get me. I went to the caption confused on why he posted it.

Hey guys i don't know how to tell you this but its very important. As you guys all know i like girls. But recently i met someone. Someone who changed my perspective on things. This person made me smile constantly, gave me butterflies every time i looked at them. I would do anything to make them happy. I'm in love with them. I'm bi. I always thought i was straight until i met him. I kept telling myself it was false but i loved him ever since i met him. He is one of the most important things in my life. I love you babe and its not your fault. But everyone i understand if you can't support me now. But i do have one question how is this different from me dating Cynthia. So cancel me or whatever if you want but i love him and that is what matters. Night everyone.

I started crying. My brain couldn't fully comprehend anything. All i knew was he loved me. I wasn't making a mistake. It wasn't fake. It wasn't only for entertainment. He loved me for me and i loved him. I got up and sat down next to chase. He engulfed me in a hug. "I'm sorry" i whispered. He just hugged me tighter. No lust, nothing but love. 

"We read the text" i automatically stiffened as he whispered this. After i didn't respond he continued. "Noen, none of this is your fault. Lily, just wanted someone else to blame. You loved her and she played you. You cant choose who you love. I know you don't believe me but please just try too" i nodded not trusting myself to speak. I started to laughing. We were having such a serious moment on the bus with people all around us. Chase stared at me like i was insane before joining in my laughter. It echoed all around the bus making people look at us. But we were to caught up in our own little world to notice. Jaden tapped my shoulder i turned to look at him. He was grinning. 

"Congratulations chase, now only Anthony, Noen and i have to come out. We could just have someone take pictures of us kissing, would that be easier?" he joked making us all laugh. Anthony gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

I gasped "my poor innocent eyes are being ruined" 

"Hey we've seen you and chase kiss this is payback" Anthony smirked. I didn't say anything just blushed. We fell back into this easy banter all the way back to the hotel.

 I felt as nothing could ruin my smile as we went into the hotel . I looked at my phone and saw i had a new text from lily. My smile faltered for a second but i quickly put my phone back in my pocket without checking what it said. I grabbed chase's phone and put on some music. We started dancing in the hallway. It was silly just basically wiggling around, Jaden and Anthony joined us. All of us in were dancing and laughing. Soon griffin joined, and Kevin, and then everyone else. Just in the hallway. Chase grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him. We started slow waltzing even though it was a fast song. Chase cupped my face and kissed me, just a quick peck but left me with a goofy smile. I rested my head on his chest. At that moment i was happy, i knew i was going to be okay.

Okay i'm sorry i know its cheesy. But i couldn't help myself besides i want them to be happy. If y'all would mind voting or commenting what you think that would be wonderful its fine if not tho. Have a good day. Love you guys.