Unexpected

Chase's POV

Soon the hotel staff came up and made us all stop. Nothing could stop the smile on noen's face which made me smile. We looked like maniacs but that didn't matter. We were all forced back into our rooms so i picked up noen like a bride and walked into ours. It was sorta scary how little he weighed.

"You need to eat more, lets go get chipotle" i set him down and kissed him, lightly.

"Ugh fine Anthony? Jaden? Y'all coming?" he yelled. I laughed at his antics as Jaden and Anthony came into the room. Noen for some reason grabbed Jaden and they went into a corner to talk. I looked at Anthony he just shrugged.

Noen's POV

I dragged Jaden into a  corner. "Are you and Anthony dating yet?" he shook his head. "God damn it" i groaned. I started texting chase.

BABY

Ask Anthony about asking Jaden out                                                                                                                tonight and making it a double date

                                                                                                                                            CHASEY POO

                                                                                                                                           Kk

Chase's POV

"So ant, do you like Jaden" i smirked

"No, wait what. I mean-" he was flustered.

"Bro just tell me the truth" i was laughing at how red his face was.

"I like Jaden"

"Word" this made him laugh. "So ask him out and we can go a fancier restaurant. It can be a double date" he nodded. "Luckily Noen has been preparing for this. So i'm gonna go hang with Jaden while he gets everything ready. My only job is to make Jaden presentable. Noen and i switched guys. Having a quick kiss in between. "I love you" i whispered making him grin before heading over to Jaden.

Noen's POV

I got Anthony presentable and called a fancy restaurant. I calmly asked for them to fill there patio with candles. They agreed luckily because i wasn't going let anything ruin this. Normally i was the shy awkward kid but chase brought out confidence in me. I liked it. He made me feel worth life. And i loved him for it. Now everything was set up, we all headed out downstairs. As we went to the door Cynthia ran into me. She didn't apologize just kept going. I didn't think anything about it and got into the uber. We got to the restaurant and put in our name. They sat in the patio. Jaden looked around with awe. "Wow this place is beautiful"

"Almost as beautiful as you" damn Anthony was smooth, chase could learn a little bit. I laughed at myself. As i focused back on the present, i saw Anthony had taken both of Jaden's hands in his. This was a private moment so i grabbed chase. We went into the bathroom. Made out for a few minutes. I checked my hair, before grabbing chase who was leaving the bathroom oblivious to his hair. I fixed it and we headed out. Both Anthony and Jaden were smiling when we went back to the patio. 

"So any news" chase was smirking at them while i talked.

"Yep, we are dating" Jaden mumbled the big smile still evident on his face.

"Word" chase said making us all laugh. "Now i'm hungry can we get food" chase whined like a little kid" i nodded making him grin. It was amazing how such small things could make chase smile. I loved him about that, he was super easy going but he didn't take things for granted and cared a lot about things just only important things. But who was i kidding i loved basically everything about him. I mean he was the guy i'm in love with. I wanted to take a picture, maybe add something to my story since i was never active. I reached into my pocket and it wasn't there. I checked my other pockets same thing.

"Hey have you guys seen my phone" they all shook their heads. I checked the bathroom, it wasn't there. 

"Maybe you left it in the uber" Anthony suggested.

"Yeah, lets have chase track it"

"Your phone's still at the hotel" he said.

"No, its not. I brought it down stairs. Remember i texted you when me and Anthony were down stairs"

"Hmm that's weird" his face looked confused. "Wait, Cynthia did run into you, any chance she took your phone"

"I doubt it, its somewhere lets just enjoy our date" i grabbed chase hand. He seemed more worried then me" I grabbed his chin and softly kissed him. "Come on what are you going to get to eat.