Chapter 33 - I'm Your Cousin

Start from the beginning

Aaliyan was going towards his car, his perfume leaving a trail for suckers like me to follow him...and I did.

"Aaliyan!"

He only increased his pace.

"Aaliyan Haider!" I ran to him, grabbing his arm. "Why are you running from me?"

"Don't touch me," he snarled, tugging his arm out of my weak grip. "I'm your cousin."

I gritted my teeth. Oh, this was all that about.

"Listen to me, I wanted to clarify-"

"Don't!" he practically ran to his car and got in it.

Anger surged through my veins. I went to his car, opening the door I sat in the front seat.

"What are you doing?" he glared at me.

"Drop me at the university."

"My car is not working."

"Liar!" I was wounded. "Aaliyan I didn't flirt with anyone. I swear!" I whined in frustration. 

He, the arrogant stupid alien, got out of the car. I did the same and followed him. 

"Listen to me!"

"There's no more telling and listening, I'm your cousin."

"Stop this bullshit, you're not my cousin!" I caught up to him and grabbed his arm, this time in a tight grip.

"I won't because unfortunately for you, I'm." he was stubborn.

"I swear Aaliyan if you don't lose the attitude right now, I'll kiss you in front of these men." I threatened him, pointing to the men working on his house.

Aaliyan laughed mockingly and jerking my hand away, he folded his arms on his chest. "I'd love to see you try."

I stomped my foot, "Just give me a chance to explain myself dammit!"

"There's no explaining left Musca, you just use me for entertainment, you use me for your pleasure, you want me to stick around forever so you can use me whenever you want. I'm not a goddamned toy Musca. I'm not!" He wasn't shouting, but his way of saying it was enough to make my heart shiver.

I clenched my jaw. Tearing away my gaze from his blazing one, I bit my lip harshly. "You-"

"Save it! I'm just a cousin, you shouldn't waste your words here, I'm a cousin." He laughed to conceal his gloom. My heart squeezed at his words. I wanted to tear myself apart at that point.

"Aali..." it was Sara's sweet voice, behind me. "Can you give me a ride please?"

"Yes sure." Aaliyan nodded at her, smiling his best smile.

I felt my lower lip quiver as tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't control but whimpered like a kid, staring at the egoistic man who stared back at me with a blank face, not caring about my tears at all.

I turned around, ignoring Sara's sinister smirk I ran inside.

I sprinted fast on the stairs, ascending to go the confines of my room, but I heard Mami calling behind me, I pressed my eyes hard, wiping my cheeks I turned around with a shaky smile.

"What happened Musca?" She got worried, observing my shit face.

That was all that my stupid emotions needed to hear and I began crying again, sitting down on the stair.

"What happened?"

"Your son..." I started to shout angrily but shut my mouth. His son...what? What did he do? He didn't do anything. He simply said the words I had been telling him for months, he didn't want to do anything with me, and he expressed it. Where was he wrong?