Blue Skies (Tenma x Aoi)

"Aoi! Ohayou!" A brunette-haired boy greeted Aoi. "Ohayou Tenma!" She greeted back with a smile.

"How is Sasuke?" She asked "he is healthy! Very healthy!" He answered happily "Yokatta ne Tenma (how gratefull, Tenma)" She said and he nodded happily.

"By the way have you done your math homework?" Aoi asked again, cheking her can-be-so-clumsy friend.

"of course I am! Here, just you see my paperwork!" He said and unzipped his bag and searching for his math homework.

"Wait, I think I already put it but where?" He said and started to get panicked. "Don't panic Tenma, try to remember where did you put it last time" Aoi said, comforting him.

"Hmm.. Last night, after I had my dinner I went to my room and then I did my homework and I..., Oh yes! I remember! The bell rings 10 minutes again, then I have to go to my house and take it. You can go first Aoi! Ja!" He said and hurriedly went to his house.

"Matte (wait)! Mattaku Tenma.." she said.

In her thoughts, she can't just leave him alone. Why? He is her bestfriend after all, what best friend are for if they just doing nothing when their friends in trouble?

Then after a long lost in thought, Aoi went to followed Tenma.

In the other hand, Tenma, In his room, was busy searching for his math homework.

"Math homework, where are you?" He said while searching for it.

Then he saw something and suddenly got up and smiling "there you are!" He said and took his math homework.

After that he rushed to the entrace of the manor and hurriedly back to school.

Unfortunately, on the way to school, it's starting to get rain. But the weirdest thing is, why Tenma's uniform didn't get wet? Tenma looked up and found his bestfriend held out an umbrella for him.

"Aoi! Why are you here?" He asked "I was worried you know" she said.

Tenma smiled and said "you really are my bestfriend Aoi! Come here! You will get wet" he pulled Aoi to his side.

His sudden action made the blue-haired girl slightly blushed without Tenma noticing it.

As they walked, the rain started to poured harder. So they went to a big tree on a River Bank and sat there while waiting for the rain to stop.

"I wonder when this raining stop" Tenma said while looking at the dark skies.

"Well.., who knows" Aoi said and looking at the skies too.

"I hope the skies are going to back to bright to the blue colour! Just like your name Aoi! Sorano Aoi (Blue Skies)!" He said innocently.

Tenma's words somehow made Aoi a little bit red, because his words are like complimenting her indirectly.

"Aoi? What's wrong with your face? Are you not feeling well? Don't tell me it's because the rain! You are catching cold?" He asked.

"Iie (no), daijoubu (i'm okay). I'm not sick" She said.

"Aoi, you don't have to lie to your bestfriend like that. I know you are sick, here" he said and took off his top of uniform and gave it to Aoi, now he is only on his white shirt.

Aoi's face got redder than before but quickly hid it

'what's wrong with me today?' she thought.

"You don't have to Tenma, take it back already. I'm okay" she said.

"No Aoi, just take it. You know, it's a paid for your kindness. We've been friends together since childhood but I always being a burden to you. So I'm going to pay it!" He said.

"Tenma..." Aoi said and chukled.

"Aoi, what's so funny?" He asked.

"you know, it's a bit weird when you said that, it's funny!" She said and started to laughed.

"Aoi!" He pouted.

"By the way, thank you Tenma" she said smiling to him.

"hehe.. your welcome, it's not a big deal after all" he said shyly while scratching his back.

After awhile the sun appeared and the skies became brigther and back to its colour, blue.

"Look Aoi! the rain has already stopped!" He said pointing at the sky.

"you're right, let's go back to school!" She said.

"but we are going to be late" he frowned.

"it's okay, people do make mistakes sometimes" she said.

"come on Tenma!" She said "yes, let's go!" He said and they went to school together.

[A/N: Did you like it? Well I hope so. Because, you know.. I really like this OTP so much!

they are really cute ><

By the way, please wait for the other oneshots stories!

Thanks for reading~ ]