Bestfriend's Chocolate (Fubuki Shirou x Reader)

[A/N: MINNA! KONNICHIWA♥

I FINALLY BACK!!

TBH I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS!

SO SORRY I DON'T UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME (;'Д`)

So i made this story, just for you :3

This time is Fubuki Shirou x Reader story!! By the way Fubuki is my favourite character in Inazuma Eleven, kyaaa~ /squeals/

Aiko is my oc here hehe..

This story was requested by @crison18645

Thanks for already ask for a request and wait patiently♥

This is the last story that I wrote based on request, but I will still write story for you guys, so don't worry /wink/

Enjoy~♥

P.S Please do kindly read Author's note below the story!♥ ]

~

Tomorrow is february 14th. Every girls in the school or probably in the whole city will bring a chocolate and give it to their beloved one. While you, you never give a chocolate to someone other than your family.

"(f/n)-chan, ohayou (good morning)" fubuki greeted you "ah, ohayou shirou-kun" you greeted him back.

Fubuki Shirou is your bestfriend and childhood friend since you're little. He is really nice and kind to everyone, also really popular with the girls too.

"So, tomorrow is february 14th. will you give it to someone?" he asked.

"Hmm I don't have anyone to give in mind, except maybe family" you said.

"As expected" he chukled.

The school has started normally and ended normally too.

"(F/n)-Chan, let's go home together" Aiko said, she is one of your classmate and the closest to you too.

"Sure, but first let's go the soccer club, I want to check on Shirou-kun".

Then you and Aiko went to the school's soccer club. They were practicing at the field. You can see fubuki was high spirited as usual. You smiled as you saw him playing on the field.

"Do you want to check on him or you want to staring at him all the time hmm?" Aiko asked.

"Wha- I don't staring at him, I'm just checking on him" you said.

"Well if you say so~ look, fubuki-kun is walking towards us" she said.

"(F/n)-Chan, going home now?" He asked and you nodded.

"Well I still have practice to do, be careful on your way home" he said and back to the field.

"Aw sweet" she said

"Huh?"

"Nothing, let's go (F/n)-Chan" with that you went home with her.

"So, who do you will give a chocolate to?" She asked.

"My father, I think" you said.

"Not adults!" She said. "My brother then" you said innocently "Of course not, guys at school!" She said

"I don't have anyone to give in mind" you said.

"How come you don't have anyone in mind, you have fubuki-kun to give!" She said. "Shirou-kun? Why?" You asked.

"Why do you ask me? Ask yourself why. You are the only one who know it" she said.

"Ah we've arrived here, be sure to give one to fubuki-kun. Ja (bye)" she said and went inside her house.