Smile! (Suzuno Fuusuke x Reader)

[A/N: MINNA, KONBANWA!

Finally, Suzuno Fuusuke x Reader one shot story is up guys!

By the way, so sorry for the late update!

This story was requested by Denise_Is_Awesome

Thanks for already participated in the quiz and wait patiently♥

Hope you like it!]

~

"Suzuno!" You yelled and catched up to him "stop yelling, would you? I can hear you, you know" he said getting annoyed "oops sorry" you said and walked beside him.

"so, have you done your homework?" You asked "well of course i am, why? I bet you want to copy it" he said

"YES♥"

"no"

"eeh, pretty please suzuno-kun, i didn't have much time last night" you begged him

"Hah, what did you do?"

"Watching dorama"

"No"

"Suzuno, onegai! (Please)" you said and cried while hugging his legs.

"Ugh, fine! But promise me, you'll have to study the homework after school with. Me." He said

"Yeay! Suzuno, you're the best" you said and walked to the class with him

"So troublesome"

Skip time: After school

'Nah time to go back home and watching dorama again~' you thought 'wait, but i suppose to see Suzuno after school to study the homework i copied from him, but his teaching..'

Flashback

"(F/n)! I already told you, didn't I?" He said "ugh, yes of course you did, but i still didn't get it" you said "THIS BECAUSE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME TO WATCH, NOW DO THE EXCERCISE FROM PAGE 10 TO 20, I WILL GIVE YOU 2 DAYS, NOW DISMISSED" he said and went away "no way!!" You shouted in horror.

End of flashback

'NO I DON'T WANT TO, I WANT TO GO HOME, and by the way he never smile while he talk to me too, how boring' you thought. You saw no sign of Suzuno in the class, so you sneaked to the locker room.

'yahho, lucky~' "ahem" you slowly turned to the person who have just cleared his throat "Oh hello Suzuno-kun, fancy to see you, how's your day?" You asked "oh, my day seems to be really nice today, and i'm very sure that we still have some business to do, hm?" He evil grinned.

You were being pulled by him to the library "No! I don't want to! Let me go!" You yelled at him and he just ignored you.

------ At the library ------

You and Suzuno sat side to side at the library. "So this one goes by this form and it goes like this" he explained while you on the other hand felt very sleepy "(f/n)? Do you hear me?" He asked "oh, uh, yes" you said "now, understand?" He asked again, you shook your head.

'Crap, he is going to mad at me again' you thought.

"So, what part you don't understand?" He asked

'Eh?' "Uh, i don't understand why this number exist and what step do we have to do after this one, oh and this too" You said

"Listen carefully, (f/n). This one is going to be like this because this number moved to the other said and after this you should . . . ." he explained it all while leaning closer slowly.

You slightly blushed, but tried to control it so he won't know. "Ah i get it now, thanks Suzuno-kun" you smiled to him.

"Your welcome" he smiled at you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"OMG SUZUNO HAS JUST SMILED!" You said in horror "what the hell, do i look weird when i smile? Ugh seriously" he said.

"it's not what i mean, well you have never actually smile when you talk to me, so i--" "nervous?" He smirked "what-, no! Of course not, why would i?" You said.

"well i actually feel happy inside i don't know why though, it's nice to see you smile" you smiled and he slightly blushed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Suzuno, are you blu-" "do exercise from page 55 to 56, give it to me tomorrow, you are dismissed!" He yelled "NO WAY YOU MEANIE SUZUNO!!"

[A/N: YAHHO~

So, how was it guys? Hope you like the story~

By the way, i planned on making Haikyuu's one shot book, what do you think? >w<

Keep supporting me by vote and comment on my stories!

KEEP READING GUYS!

LOVE YA /throw a lot of loves/ ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!

Clue: he has a red hair, his character song is "Starline". His personality, nice and caring, though he is a former captain of The Genesis, a group from Aliea Gakuen.

You better find out who he is, well, but i'm sure you already know him, right?

I give you guys two weeks to answer, the first one who answer can request for this next update

But if there's no one who answer, i will publish it without 'requested by' label

So, hurry up guys! I'll be waiting!

/disappear dramatically with pink smoke gas everywhere/