Away (Mark Kruger x OC)

[A/N: OKAERINASAI MINA-SAMA♥

May I take your ord-- /cough/ request? #slap

Tbh, lately I've been into maid-butler stuff >///<

Ahem,

So..., I finally made an update, yeay!

This time is Mark Kruger x OC one shot story! The oc's name is Fudou Mitsuko, a siblings to Fudou Akio!

As requested by Infinite_Galaxy03 Thanks for already participated in the quiz and wait patiently!♥

Fyi, Mark is one of my favorite character♥

Hope you like it!]

The class was unexpectedly ended early. It's said that there were a sudden meeting for the teachers. So the students were all dismissed.

"Tadaima (I'm home)" Mitsuko said and went inside her home.

'Akio-nii seems to be out by now huh?' She thought. Then her phone vibrated, an email was sent to her.

To: Mitsuko
From: Akio
Subject: Late
I'm going out for a soccer practice, so I'll come home a bit late. Take care.

To: Akio
From: Mitsuko
Subject: understood
Sure, goodluck with practice.

She put her phone on her desk and changed into a casual outfit. Suddenly the phone vibrated again.

To: Mitsuko
From: Mark♥
Subject: hey
How's your day?

Mitsuko lightened up as she saw the sender and quickly gave it a reply.

To: Mark♥
From: Mitsuko
Subject: hi there
It's fine here, actually I'm really happy that the teachers suddenly have a sudden meeting so the students went home earlier.

To: Mitsuko
From: Mark♥
Subject: wow
Really? Then, can I call you?

To: Mark♥
From: Mitsuko
Subject: wait
Wait, seriously? Here at Japan, The clock showed 10.36 AM, there must be 23.36 PM! You should get a rest, sleep.

To: Mitsuko
From: Mark♥
Subject: well
Well.., yes, but I want to make a call, can't I?

'Hmm, how should I reply him?' She thought.

When she was about to text back, a caller id appeared on her screen, revealing Mark's id.

"Hello?"

"Took you long to text back"

"Well, sorry.., but isn't it almost midnight at your place? you should sleep instead of calling me"

"You didn't like it?"

"It's not like that, I just want you to have a good rest to keep you healthy. I know, I can't really meet you, and it makes me worried sometimes"

"Sorry to make you worried about me"

"...."

"...."

"Mark?"

"seems like being away isn't that easy right?"

"Hm, looks like it"

"I miss you"

"I miss you too",

Mitsuko said as she smiled a little hearing that from her boyfriend.

A silence filled in between their phone call as she knew seems like a cold night air surrounding his place.

"Well then, as you said, I will go to bed now"

"Sure, take care"

"But, one more thing"

"What is it?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love hearing your voice, well.. goodnight, perhaps, afternoon"

With that he hung up.

Mitsuko felt her cheeks heated up.

'You can still make me flustered even if we are in a long distance apart, huh?'

[A/N: pretty short, huh?

By the way,

THANKS FOR 500+ VOTES /bow/

I hope you all enjoy my works and I'll try my best to entertain you with my stories!

I'm thinking on making a special chapter, but I'll save that for later, I guess?

Because school's national exam holiday is almost ended, I only have 2 days left:(

Thanks for all your support and keep reading my stories!

Love you all♥]

----------------------------
FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!
*character x character

Girl: "Protocol Omega 2.0's captain. Upon first glance she seems nice, but is there something behind that face..?"

Boy: "Protocol Omega 3.0’s captain. He has a prideful and narcissistic personality."

I BET YOU ALL KNOW THIS CUTE OTP, THEY ARE MY FAVORITE♥

You have one week guys ;)))