Jealous, Aren't You? (Amemiya Taiyou x OC)

[A/N: Minna!! Konnichiwa~♥

I finally made an update again, yeay!

I have a bad news by the way....

The bad news is.....

SCHOOL WILL START TOMORROW!!

And that means, I will rarely update again :((

But I will update when I have time! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

oh yeah,

This story was requested by Izumi_Takahashi thanks for already answered the question and wait patiently!♥

Enjoy~]

*OC's name: Takahashi Izumi

~

So, today is Taiyou's birthday, and I as a good girlfriend of his will celebrate it with him tonight.

I woke up very early today, about 6 am in the morning. I took a bath and went out for shopping.

I'm searching for a cake's ingredients. Yes, I will bake him a cake. I planned to make him a strawberry shortcake.

After I bought some ingredients, I went to a gift shop to buy a present for him.

"Hmm, what should I buy?" I mumbled to myself.

"Your present is ready sir" the person in charge at the cashier said to the buyer

"Yhank you very much" he said 'Eh, that voice..'

I looked at the person 'It's Taiyou! why the heck he is here? and who the heck he will give a present to? wait, I shouldn't be like this, I should have just ask him, later...'

I held myself from asking at the moment. Because, you know, I'm gonna make this a surprise, if he caught me buy a present for him, he will know right?

Then I decided to buy a pair of teacup. It is white and has a flower pattern, very classic and ellegant. But what made me confused is where's the teapot?

"sumimasen (excuse me), I would like to buy this but I was wondering if I can get the teapot too?" I asked

"ah but the teapot was just sold out, because we didn't sell it per set but per item"

"well It's okay then, I will buy this and please wrap it too" I said to the person at the cashier.

"This is your present ma'am, have a nice day, and thank you very much"

----- At Home -----

4.30 pm

"Yosh! Let's bake a cake!" I said and started made it from the beginning with the utensils and ingredients I have.

30 minutes later,

Ding!

"Ah the cake!" I said and hurriedly take the cake out from the oven. "hmm, smells good" I smiled to myself. Then I decorated it and ta-da, strawberry shortcake is ready to serve.

Now, I must prepared to go to Taiyou's house. I took a bath and wore a simple pink pastel dress and a cardigan.

I wrapped the cake and grabbed the present. After that I off to Taiyou's house. I haven't said anything to him but I only said I will come to his house tonight.

----- Taiyou's House -----

"Ding dong~" I pressed the bell. Not long after that someone opened the door. "Taiyou! Otanjoubi Omedetou! (Happy Birthday)" I said "ah arigatou! (thank you), Izumi, come in!" he said.

After that we prepared the table with spoon, fork, etc. and I placed my cake at the center and opened it.

"Smells good, as expected from my girlfriend" he said "haha oh my of course!" I chukled.

Then we had dinner together, only the two of us, well It's because Taiyou's parents aren't at home for awhile.

"By the way, I have something for you, but I don't know you will like it or not" I said and gave him the present I bought. "if it's from you, anything's fine, I will gladly accept it" he said, I slightly blushed. "Geez what a cheesy line" I said "Oh! I have something for you too" he said and went upstairs.

Then Taiyou came while bringing a box with him. "here, for you" he smiled and handed me the box.

"let's open it together" I said "san (three), ni (two), ichi! (one)" then I opened it and saw a teapot.

I put the teapot on the table and Taiyou put the teacups next to it. "looks like it's a set now" He said "eh?"

Then I looked at the teacups and the teapot, it's white and has a flower pattern too.

"Could it be.. you bought this one at the gift shop this morning?" I asked

"Yes, how did you know?"

"well, actually I did see you this morning at the gift shop when I was about to buy the teacups, so you bought this and this is for me?"

"Yes, who else will i give a present to?"

"Eell..."

"Did you suspect me to give a present to another girl? and you are getting.. jealous?"

"w-what? no! no! of course not!"

"hmm, jealous, aren't you?"

"I-I..." I blushed in embrassment

Suddenly Taiyou stood up and walked towards me. Now he was standing next to me "It's okay, it's normal to always get that kind of feeling" Taiyou said while patting my head.

"Besides..." Then Taiyou lowered his gaze that made an eye contact with me

"You are the only one that I can only give a present to, my dear" he said and kissed the back of my hand.

I blushed and looked away while smiling a bit "very cheesy, pfft"

"Ah! By the way, what is that thing? I think you have something on your face" he said

"Eh? Where?" I said and touched my face

"Here" he said as he pecked my lips

"W-wha--"

"Just kidding~" he said and ran away.

"TAIYOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

[A/N: Mina-san~

So, how was it? Is it good?

So sorry if it's too cheesy!! >///<

and sorry if Taiyou is a bit... OOC, hehe

Thanks for already voted and support my works!

Keep supporting me guys!

Thank you and love you all~♥]

-------------------------------------------------

FOR THE NEXT STORY!

Clue: Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy's character. He and Manabe have a slight rivalry due to different point of view on solving something. He wants to go to London to observe Scotland Yard.

Too many clues, I guess?

But I'm sure you know this guy!

The first one who answer and it's correct, is the one who get!

Ganbatte ne