Secret Letter (Minaho Kazuto x Reader)

[A/N: HEY GUYS!

IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE THE LAST I UPDATED THIS BOOK

SERIOUSLY

SCHOOL

MAKES

ME

C-R-A-Z-Y

AND THEY EVEN MAKE THE PASSING GRADE HIGHER, WTF

BY THE WAY, FINALLY I'M GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN, YEAY /clap clap/

This story requested by KimChanS thanks for already participated and wait patiently♥

Enjoy reading guys, and sorry for the very late update:((]

~

"Minaho-kun, what are you doing?" You asked "oh (f/n), well, just reading some books" he said. 'Like always..' You thought. The library was very quiet, perhaps it's because not many people go to the library these days, except for this guy, Minaho Kazuto.

He used to read a book, he said that he wanted to be a detective so he want to have a wide knowledge by reading a book. You are (l/n) (f/n) and you are at the same grade, school, and class as Minaho.

You know, secretly, you have a feelings for that nerd since you entered junior high school. He didn't know about that of course, you were planning to tell him but didn't have a courage to since he really busy with his books and soccer.

"I'm done" he said while closing the book and put it on the bookcase "eh? It's unusual, usually you read a book until it gets really dark" you said "nah, i suddenly want to go home" he said as he walked out from the library.

You and Minaho were walking side to side. Well both of you are a close friend and usually go home together. Suddenly you thought that this is chance to confess to Minaho.

'This time, i can do it' you thought. "Minaho-kun, actually i want to tell you something" you said "what is it?" He asked while looking at you 'ah i can't! No! You can, of course!' You thought

"umm, actually i.. Like.."

"Hm?"

"I... Like.."

"You like what?"

"I.."

"Don't tell me you like.."

'Is he already know?!' You thought

"You like sherlock holmes' books too! Am i right?"

"A-re?(eh)"

"Ah, don't be so shy (f/n)-chan, i know that while i'm reading those books you get intrested too right? I will lend it to you too okay?"

And you just responded in a single nod.

'Why it did turn out like this?' You thought.

------ Next Day ------

"(F/n)-chan! Ohayou! (Good morning)" Minaho greeted you "ah, ohayou Minaho-kun" you greeted back.

"So, about the books, i'm going to lend you one of my collection! Make sure you read it, okay?" He said while handing you a book called "Valley of Fear". 'He's serious' you thought.

Time skip: break time

"(f/n)-chan, let's have a lunch on the rooftop" Minaho said "eh? Usually you want to eat on the library, why rooftop?" You asked "too much asking! Let's go!" He said while grabbing your hand "m-matte! (Wait)".
Finally, you arrived at the rooftop. " ii janai? (Good isn't it?) The air.." He said as the wind blowing his hair slowly. "Minaho-kun, you are weird today, what happend?" You asked "what are you talking about? I'm normal" he said "you aren't hiding something from me, are you?" You said.