April Fools (Nagumo Haruya x Reader)

[A/N: HEY GUYS!

I finally made an update again! yeay!

This story requested by TheFabulousJess

Thanks for already ask for a request and wait patiently!♥

Hope you like this story >< ]

~

"[F/n]!! Let's go to the amusement park tomorrow!" Suddenly Reina said to you. "Tomorrow?" You said.

"Tes! I got free tickets, so, can you join us?" She asked. "Us?" You tilted your head.

"Nagumo, Hiroto, and Midorikawa are coming too" she said. "What? Nagumo too? Then I won't go" you said.

"Oh come on, Nagumo won't disturb you" she said. "No way, of course he will" you said as you crossed your arm.

"[f/n], please accompany me! I don't want to be the only girl in the group, onegai~ (please)" she begged.

"Okay, I'm in" you said making Reina jumped at you and hugged you happily.

"By the way, what month and date tomorrow?" You asked. "April 1st, I think" Reina said and you nodded.

Nagumo Haruya is your friend for already 5 years, he is the first one who talk to you when you first came to Sun Garden. After that, you realized that you had a crush on him. But Nagumo will always tease and make fun of you.

Sometimes you get angry but it will gone when you saw him smile to you. You really want to confess before someone else, cause he had many fans, it's common for a football player like him though. But you were having hard time for when will you want to confess to him.

And you heard Nagumo and Suzumo were chosen to being a part of Fire Dragon, Korea's national team. So they will have a training in Korea, and this made you feel you have to confess before it's too late. So you've made up your decision.

---- Next Day, Amusement Park ----

You met up with the other at 10 am. Everyone were already here, except Nagumo. Then the red-haired boy ran to their direction.

"Sorry guys, i'm late" He said "okay then, now let's go guys!" Reina said happily and dragged everyone to the first ride, Roller Coaster.

"Now since we are five people, let's decided our seatmate and the one who will have a seat alone by playing games!" Reina said.

"It's simple, I will have a rolled paper and I already wrote a number, two paper written for number 1, two paper written for number 2, and the last it's say 0. Whoever get number 1 and 2 will seat together according who get the same number as you, and 0 will have a seat alone" she explained.

"Okay I got it" Hiroto said "Let's take it together" Midorikawa said.

"San (three), ni (two), ichi! (One)" we said and took the rolled paper.

I opened the rolled paper, "I got number 1" I said "Oh looks like we won't be together [f/n], I got 2" Reina said while showing the paper. "I got 2 too" Hiroto smiled.

'Then it means number 1 is between Nagumo and Midorikawa, please let it be Midorikawa please, I don't want to sit with him' you thought

"I got 0" Midorikawa frowned.

"Then it means...."

"Gey partner" Nagumoa waved his hand to you and smiled cheekily.

"Why it must be you?" You said.