Long-Lost Crush (Gouenji Shuuya x OC)

[A/N: Dedicated to: the one who request @dragonsgolden_heart

If you want to request too, don't hesitate to ask me, okayy?? ;3

But it will take a looong time for me to make it, because my idea doesn't come very often

By the way, enjoy~]

Flashback

A girl with wind blown hair about 6 years old was playing on the river bank alone.

"Lalala~" she sang happily while kicking a soccer ball. She shot the ball but unfortunately the ball didn't went to the goalpost, it went to a group of boys around 3 people about 15 years old "hey little girl! How dare you kick this dirty ball to us! Who are you? Hah?!" One of them said and they were surrounding the girl "I-I'm sorry.. I-I didn't mean to.." she said, "do you think your 'sorry' word can be accepted? Hah?! Take this!" He said and kicked the ball to her.

The girl was really scared and don't know what to do. Before the ball can hit her fragile body, another ball came and hit the ball "who's there?!" He said, but his question just being answered by a ball that one by one hit them "it's a ghost! Ghost! UWAAAH!" They ran away and left the girl alone.

The girl fell on her knees as the group of boys ran away. Then someone appeared in front of her, she looked up and.... "G-GHO--" her scream was being hold by the person's hand, suprisingly that person is just around her age "sst.. don't scream, I'm not a ghost" he said "a-are you the one who kicked those ball before?" She asked, he just nodded. "Thank you very much! You really save my life" she thanked the platinum-blonde haired boy "it's not a big deal acctually" he said.

"By the way, you play soccer?" He asked "yes, it's really fun. And you play too?" she asked "yes, wanna play soccer with me?" He offered her "e-eto, sure" she said and they were playing soccer happily.

"Fire Tornado!" He said and shot the ball to the goalpost "sugoi..(cool)" the girl said in awe. "I think It's getting late, I'll accompany you to your house" he said "y-you shouldn't do that, I-I can go home by myself" she said shyly "you are a girl and what if that gang meet you again? it's okay I'll accompany you" he said.

With that they were walking side to side to the girl's house. There were many intresting conversation between the girl and the boy.

Finally they arrived at the girl's house. "T-thank you for already accompany me" she thanked him.

"That's not a big deal, I really enjoy the conversation with you" he said, making the girl slightly blushed.

"By the way I still didn't get your-" she said but saw no one in front of her "he's gone.." the girl said.

She went to her bedroom and scream in her pillow "I didn't get his name, idiot me" she said to herself.

The door opened by her mother , "Yuki-chan, tomorrow we will be moving to Osaka. Please packed your things honey and goodnight~" she said, left the girl speechless.

'What? Leaving? Please not tomorrow, I still didn't get his name' she thought.

But she was helpless, nothing's gonna change the fate that she and her parents will leaving Inazuma Town to Osaka tomorrow.

So the day came, she went to Osaka with her parents. In her thought, she hopes that she could meet that boy again.

End of flashback

7 years later~

Yuki's  POV

"Kringg! Kringg!" The sounds of the alarm wakes me up. I lazily turn off the alarm and got up from my bed.