Romeo and Juliet (Kiyama Hiroto x Reader)

[A/N: HEY GUYSS! SSUP?

Sorry for the late update, because, uh well, you know, I'm still in the middle of middle test this week, so yeah:(

But here I am with the new story! It's Kiyama Hiroto x Reader one shot! /clap clap/

This story was requested by _Essay_ Thanks for already participated in the quiz and wait patiently♥

By the wah, i really like Hiroto in the picture >///<

Enjoy~]

You were sitting on your desk, boringly tapping your finger on the book.

Then you glanced at your close friend and happend to be your secret crush, Kiyama Hiroto was paying full attention at the chalkboard until he caught you staring at him.

He mouthed you a "Yo" and gave you a small grin. You just secretly waved at him, afraid that the teacher will notice you doing something unnecessary in his class.

As the class was over, the teacher went outside.

'Yeay! Lunch time!' you thought.

"Everyone, I will take your lunchtime to announce something important, let's make it quick, so listen carefully" your class' president said, receiving the students yelling.

'Aww' you thought in disappointment.

"So, our school, Aliea Gakuen will held a school festival"

They immediately turned quiet, seems like they were interested on the 'festival' word.

"Our class will have a play, and I was wondering what story that we could use for" he said.

"Let's voting by wrote what story we could use for the play this year"

As he said that, everyone took their paper and pencil, then started to write.

You randomly wrote "Romeo and Juliette" since you thought it's the simplest.

5 minutes later.

"Okay, as the voting said, the most wanted story to be this year play is 'Romeo and Juliette' so now, we only have to decide who else will take the role. Wrote your name and put it in the box" he said.

Everyone did what he said, then he started to cast everyone into the role randomly based on whose name he got.

"Now, for the Romeo and Juliet"

"The romeo will be played by Kiyama Hiroto"

'Fits him well' you thought.

"And the last for the Juliette role will be played by..."

"[L/n] [f/n]"

"And that's for all, you may have your lunchtime, let's work together for the festival" he said, ended the meeting.

'Eh?'

"Ganbatte ne (goodluck) [f/n]-chan" Hiroto said and pat your shoulder.

"WHAT?!!"

The Next Day, At Hiroto's House

"Etto.., Romeo..., o-oh, romeo, where are you, uh.. My romeo?" You said, reading the script.

"[F/n]-chan, it's not like that, you should put some feelings into it" Hiroto said.

"But it's just so hard, how can I even put my feelings into this?" You said, getting frustated about the script.

"Hmm, let me do you an example"

Hiroto unexpectedly bend on his knees, then he took your hand and kissed it,

"you look gorgeous as always, my lady"

You felt your cheeks started to burning.

"Even if you are a capulet, and I'm a montague, I will still love you"

"I miss you, I even dreamt of you last night"

"But, now..." He stood up in front of you.

You felt his arm warping around your waist then lifted up your chin as your eyes met his, "I'm here, to see you, Juliet"

His act causing you to blushed harder.

"It's like that, Understand?" He asked

You just nodded still holding your face to hid your blushes.

"Saa, let's practice again"

'Maybe, getting the juliet role wasn't so bad after all..'

[A/N: It's short, okay? :((

Back then, I was lacking on an idea.

I have written about two Kiyama Hiroto one shot stories but none of them full my satisfication.

Then I decided to re-watch "Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun" hoping that I will get insipiration or something.

To be honest, i can't think of anything, so I re-read the previous story that I wrote and re-write it again, but it came really, short:((

Well, I hope you like my story!

*if you like haikyuu or kpop fans, please do check out my new works, thanks!

Thanks guysss]

FOR THE NEXT UPDATE:

The clue is,

He is a midfielder and the captain of Unicorn, American team. He is a total hottie♥

One week that is! Hurry up, answer it guys!