"what do you want babe?" he asked, pulling his wallet out with the free hand that wasn't holding a snow cone. "I'm getting an iced coffee and I'm paying for it so put that away." I laughed, taking the wallet and trying to put it back in his pocket before it was snatched from my hand again. "nope, I am your boyfriend and as your boyfriend I would like to buy you this drink." he chuckled, pulling out money as I tried to contain my blush. I'm still not used to this concept because not only was I new to being his girlfriend but also my boyfriend usually made me pay so this is weird. He got a hot coffee for himself and an iced one for me and we walked back to our group to find that they'd already gotten their corn and were about to find a table. We found one pretty quickly and they started to corn eating content almost immediately. Noah and Keith were trying their hardest to eat fast where as Oliva was just taking her time which for some reason was cracking me up for hard that I ended up doing a spit take with my coffee.

"that milk bottle thing is so rigged." Courtney and I said at the same time as we passed the stand. "no way, I'm gonna play." damien said, looking over his shoulder at us. Him and Shayne were walking together in front and Courtney and I were following lazily behind arm in arm as I continued to drink my ice coffee. He got 2 balls and threw them, only managing to knock down 1 or 2 bottled before pouting walking towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his chin on my head, sighing heavily. "don't feel too bad, the bottles are magnetic. They're sticking to her keys as she's putting them back." I told him, not even bothering to look at him as I watched Noah try his luck and see him lose aswell. "how do you know?" he asked, taking his head off mine and leaning left to look at me. "Courtney and I used to run a stand like this at a fair when we were younger, she's definitely telling the camera that trick right now." I laughed, pointing to her talking to the camera which Shayne was holding.

"I love that you're a con artist." he said, sounding almost impressed as he let go of me. "hey, we made $50 between the 2 of us. That was a lot for some 12 year olds. We bought our first pair of matching knock off beats with those." I shrugged, watching as Keith walked towards us and handed Damien back the snow cone and coffee he'd handed him earlier. "are those the headphones from that one angsty picture of Courtney?" he chucked and I just nodded, laughing as well. "Shayne what's the plan?" Keith asked as we walked away from the games. "I think I need something sweet." Shayne shrugged, and Keith pointed to camera behind him. "what about a funnel cake bro." he said and pointed the camera back and forth between him and the stand and Shayne looked on in awe. "do you wanna split one with me Dames?" I asked, pulling my purse around the side of me and taking my wallet out. "yes but you money is no good around here Potter." he said in his Draco Malfoy voice and hit my hand.

"oh shhhh, part of a good relationship is being equal meaning that I'll get this one and you can get the next one. Now which one do you want, strawberry or chocolate?" I asked as we walked up towards the vender. "strawberry." he pouted, looking down. I nudged him and ordered our food. "don't whine or I won't share." I warned him, poking his chest. We got our food quite quickly and walked back towards the table where everyone else followed Shayne when he got his. "oh wow that looks so good." olivia said as we say down, reaching between Shayne and I and picking up the funnel cake. "it's ok, Shayne, I've got you." I said, picking up a bite on my fork and feeding it to him which he ate while chewing loudly. "bring that back here, I haven't even had a bite yet." Courtney groaned, waving Oliva over. After a few bites she placed it back down on the table and took her seat at the other end while the rest of us ate our funnel cake.

When we finished our food, we made our way over to the Gravitron but on the way, Shayne saw an even worse ride along the way and dressed her on that. While they were on that, damien and I stood around and talked to Garrett. "do you want the editors to try and edit around you guys? We wouldn't want to out your relationship before you're ready." he said, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the rides gate which is behind me. "I mean, I don't really care if you don't, I'm not trying to hide anything." Damien said, looking down at me and I just pressed my lips tightly together and shook my head. "they've honestly been spectaculating since I started so why deny them you know?" I shrugged, looking between the boys. They nodded in agreeance and we continued to talk for a while longer until Courtney and Shayne got off their ride, then it was off to the Gravitron we went.

"that was nuts, I am never doing that again." I said, stumbling off the ride while holding onto Damien for dear life, he seemed mostly fine for some reason which I was super jealous of in that moment. Suddenly my stomach rose and my throat and I ran off the ride and around the side of it as fast as I could and threw up everything I'd eaten that say. I leaned my head against the side of the ride for a moment before whipping my mouth with the back of my hand and popping a mint from my purse, slowly making my way back to the group. "are you ok?!" damien asked, taking my hand and holding me closely the second I got back. "yeah, I'm fine. I've never thrown up from a ride before so I have no idea where that came from." I said, closing my eyes and leaning my head back against Damiens chest. "ok, let's get you all home." Garrett said, taking a hold of Keith's arm as he'd just returned from throwing up in a near by trash can. Despite that little issue at the end there, I had such a fun day and I hope to get invited back for more field trips soon.