Chapter 22

"yeah, we'll meet you there, Damiens just waking up now and we'll be over." I told Mari over the phone as I sat on the desk in our room, twirling the hotel phone cord around my finger. "ok, it doesn't start till 8 anyways so we'll see you guys then." Mari said then we both hung up the phone. "can't we just stay in tonight, I'm tiredddd!" damien whined, still sitting in bed with no shirt on and messy hair. "Damien Christian Haas, we are not missing this VIP invite only kick off party. You can sleep tonight grandpa." I giggled, hopping off the desk and jumping on the bed with him. "besides, I spent all this time getting ready and I'm going to take advantage of that." I sighed, laying my head back on the pillow and turning to look at him. He turned his head and looked over his shoulder, laughing at my pout. "how can I say no to that gorgeous face." he sighed, standing up and stretching. "exactly, now go get ready, you've got 20 minutes."

"there you guys are!" Noah exclaimed as the whole group turned to look at us. They were standing by the candy bar and filling up their cups. "I'm surprised Wes isn't bouncing off the walls yet." I laughed as Damien and I grabbed our cups. "oh I am!" he smiled insanely at me, causing me to burst into laughter. We got our candy and grabbed a drink before going to sit in the karaoke lounge. "do you wanna do a song?" Courtney bumped my shoulder as the person finished their song. "umm hell yeah!" I exclaimed, downing my drink and slamming my cup down before letting Courtney drag me towards the stage. "hey ladies, what'll you be singing?" the DJ asked as we stumbled onto stage. She looked at me knowingly and I just nodded, knowing exactly what she was going to say. She whispered into the guys ear causing him the chuckle. "well ok." he said and went through his computer to find the song.

"hi Barbie" I started, "hi Ken!" Courtney said back in a slightly high pitch voice. Everyone in the room got so excited and sang along with us. Who knew a room full of half in the bag adults would be the perfect accompaniment for Barbie girl. "I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic!" Courtney sang. We danced around the stage like we were kids again, performing for our parents in my living room. "you can touch, you can play, if you say I'm always yours." she sang, looking out at Shayne who gave her a wink. "ohhh-ohhh" I sang jumping off the stage with the mic and running over to our group followed by Courtney.

We danced with them and passed the mic around until the song was almost done. We ran back on stage. "oh I'm having so much fun!" Courtney said, throwing her arm around me. "well Barbie, we're just getting started." I said leaning into her. "oh I love you Ken!" she finished and we fell into a hug, both us laughing at the idiots we were, even as adults we still manage to pull the weird out of each. Everyone clapped as we walked off stage and back to our seats. "I don't know about anyone else but I need another drink." I said, grabbing my bag. After asking what everyone wanted, Lasercorn, Mari, Keith and Shayne headed off towards the bar with me.

"were back!" I said in a sing-song voice as we approached the table, holding 2 drinks each. "thanks baby." Damien said, taking the drink from my hand and pulling me down into his lap, wrapping his arm around my waist. "you're so welcome." I said, turning my head to look over my shoulder. He leaned in and attached his lips to mine. It got a little heated before Mari hit me on the back. "get a room you too!" she laughed, making a disgusted face before taking a sip of her drink. "sorry." I laughed, feeling really embarrassed. She patted me on the leg, saying it was ok before turning her head back to the stage. We're kind of in that touchy-feely annoying phase right now which i don't mind but I know some people are uncomfortable with PDA.

Cut to later in the night, I've lost all of my inhibition and Damien and I are currently making out in the dance floor. I've lost count of how many drinks I've had but I do know I had 6 shots half an hour ago and they're all hitting me right now. We pulled away as 'I like it' by Cardi B came on which is my favorite song to dance to (true story, my inner hoe comes out when that song is on). "oh my God I love this song, we have to go dance!" I yelled over the music, pulling him towards our group. "I like it like that!" Courtney and I sang at each other as we danced. Everyone in the group was kind of dancing with each other but I was acutely aware of the man behind me and the dancing was getting promiscuous.

(side note, I hate writing dirty things, like I'm all for it but I'm in the bathroom at working writing this and it's about to get a little scandilous so if you're not into that, I'll see you next chapter!)

"were gonna go back to the room!" I yelled to Courtney. She broke her lips away from Shaynes for only a moment to acknowledge what I'd said. "do you want us to stay in olivia and Maris room for the night?" she asked taking another swig of her drink. "that's probably a good idea." I drunkenly giggled, blushing slightly. "ok I'll see you tomorrow morning. And use protection, I'm not ready to be an aunt." she laughed and turned back to Shayne before I could say another word. "you ready to go?" Damien asked, wrapping his arms around me and planting a kiss on my neck. "yeah, bye!" I yelled to everyone else who was in our booth or on the dance floor near by. They said their byes and Damien and I headed out of the party, clinging to each other for dear life.

"do you....have the key?" I managed to choke out between our making out. I was currently pressed against the wall beside our hotel room door, holding my shoes in 1 hand and Damiens face in the other. He nodded quickly, pulling the key cars out of his pocket and shoving into the scanner on the door in 1 swift motion. I pushed the door open with my back and threw my shoes by the front door as damien kicked his off. We reconnected our lips and my hands went up to his chest, feeling around it for a bit before my hands found the buttons and I started to undo them. We walked back towards the bed, not breaking our kiss until the back of my knees hit the edge. We feel back which caused us to pull apart and start laughing.

We continued to laugh for a moment till his eyes caught mine. The laughing died down as we stared deeply into each other's eyes and his hand found its way to my cheek. "how did I ever get so lucky?" he asked quietly, stroking my cheek softly. "I ask myself that question everyday." I replied back in a whisper. Placing my hand over his. "I... I love you..." he said, searching my eyes for a flicker of doubt. "I love you too." I replied back softly. A smile spread across his face suddenly and he once again crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss went deeper as we slowly lost our clothes. Before I knew it, we were stood there, in the dimly lit hotel room, fully naked in front of each other for the first time.

I felt my face get hot as I sobered up and become very aware of the situation. Of course I wanted to be with him more that anything, physical and emotionally but I'm quite insecure in my body. My ex boyfriend always used to tell me how my chest was too small or my hips are too wide and all those emotions are coming back to me now. "you are so God damn beautiful." Damien said suddenly in a breath voice. It snapped me out of my thoughts and when I looked up, I realized he was looking into my eyes, not at my body. The insecurity was melted away in that moment as I remembered that he loves me for who I am and that's enough for him. I smiled and lunged at him, pulling him into a deep kiss. I think you can guess what happened next.

(ok I chickened out but whatever, that's still alot for me. Ok byee)