"Jungkook" Y/N said

I sighed out of relief as smile of relief spread across my face. I leaned against the wall, crossing my arms as I eavesdropped on the siblings conversation.

"Why?" I heard Baekhyun

"I don't know...I feel safe around him" She said making me lightly chuckle out joy.

"But...I feel traumatized around him, as if...." She trailed off making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"He will hurt me bad"

My throat went dry as I my mind froze for a second. She has it. She has every right to feel that way. It's given.

I slowly turned away and entered my room, closing it slowly not wanting to interrupt them. My bag automatically fell off my shoulders.

I sat on my bed as I thought of all the sins I have committed to her. I could mentally hear my heart breaking.

Laying on my back, I closed my eyes as tears flew down them like a stream.

Suddenly the door creaked open, making me hurriedly wipe my tears off.

"Jungkook? You're back from coaching?"

Me and Baekhyun where conversing, when I heard the door of the opposite to close

Me and Baekhyun where conversing, when I heard the door of the opposite to close. Baekhyun looked at the door.

"Oh Jungkook's back" Baekhyun said

"Yeah...." I said

"Can I go and meet him?" I asked Baekhyun

He raised his eyebrow at me which later turned into a teasing smirk. I felt my palms sweating at hearing that.

"Impatient aye! Are you sure you don't like him?" He asked teasingly

"No I don't! I just have something to talk about!" I deffended

"Sure chubs!" He said grinning

"Bye!" I said and left the room

I went infront of the door as I contemplated for a moment on what to say before I decide to open the door saying.

"Jungkook? You're back from coaching?" I asked

I saw him hurriedly get up and fix his posture. He looked at me and smiled but his eyes were slightly red. From crying.

"W-Why are you crying?" I stammered

"I-I am not crying. I am just tired"  He said

I didn't want to push him further, so I asked

"Should I just go alone with Jimin then?"

He suddenly flinched and got up. His brows furrowed as his expression darkened. Raising an eyebrow he said

"Why will you go alone with Jimin?" He asked sternly

"Umm today he invited me too the fair, you said you would go with me but.." I trailed off

"But?" He said again in a stern tone

"You're feeling tired and I don't want to bother you" I said quietly looking down

"No I am not tired, don't even think about going alone with him!" He said slightly rasing his voice

"Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Cause you cannot" Jungkook said not looking at me

"Yeah but why?" I asked once again feeling confusion rise in me

"Y/N I am not feeling well, please stop asking such uneccesary questions!" Jungkook said raising his voice a little causing me to flinch. Feeling somewhat guilty for unknown reason I said.

"Sorry..."

Jungkook's expression softened at her

Jungkook's expression softened at her. He felt guilty for his harsh actions towards her. This one word, had come out of her mouth so many times yet he didn't pay heed to it. This was the the word that is supposed to be coming out of his mouth. His only. He felt traumatized.

Y/N looked down not wanting to anger him any more. She felt silence play it's show of of melody as the air passed by.

Suddenly she huge weight placed on her making her stumble backwards but her balance was held. Strong pair of arms wrapped around her.

Y/N was flustered.

"Don't say sorry! It's not your fault! Don't say sorry! I am sorry!" Jungkook rambled

"J-Jungkook?" Y/N said flustered

Jungkook tightened his arms around her as he cried holding onto her. Y/N felt her shoulders getting wet when she understood. She hugged him back as a sign of comfort.

"I am sorry for being rude" He said

"It's okay" Y/N replied softly not knowing what else to say.

She made him sit on the bed with his still crying state. She was about to turn away to bring him some water. But ended up getting startled instead.

"D-Don't leave! Please don't leave" He begged

Y/N felt her heart clench at his state for unknown reasons. Jungkook had pulled her into his lap as he hugged her waist. His head placed near her chest as he cried. Y/N was surprised by the sudden action and felt that she should get up but an unknown urge made her stay as tightened his grip around het as he hugged her tight.

"It's okay, I am not leaving" she confirmed him

"Please don't leave, please don't....I need you" He said

Her heart fluttered at the statement. He was miserable without her and it was visible. Y/N was the only one oblivious to the fact.

He needed her and he needed her badly. The situation for the last few months had traumatized Jungkook. Thatophobia had developed him as he feared to loose her. Without giving much thought, as trauma had taken over him he said.

"I love you"

(EDITED)