Epilogue Zayn

Epilogue (Zayn) Two Years Later

"Baba?" Zack asks coming into Zayn's office and huffing before he drops to sit in one of the chairs, "when's Uncle Niall comin'" he adds, reaching out to mess up the things on Zayn's desk.

Zayn arches an eyebrow at the four year old before he shrugs, glancing at the time on his phone "he and Uncle Josh should be here soon, why?" he asks sighing when he sees that Zack has managed to grab one of the picture frames off his desk, "please don't break that Bubba" Zayn warns.

Zack pouts, "won't break it Baba, just looking" he hums, fingers tracing over the picture.

Zayn grins slightly it's a picture of Zayn and Liam with all three kids taken at the beginning of this year, and he knows that Zack does what he's doing now when he misses Liam, which unsurprisingly the four year old does right now. As Liam and Niall have been away for the past week on business, and even though they just got back the night before, Liam was up before the kids to go back into the office.

"Daddy should be home soon too, Bubs" Zayn offers, seeing his son light up slightly at that news, "what are your sisters doing?" he asks, watching the way Zack makes a face.

"Watching Barbie" Zack mutters, fingers still tracing over the picture in his hands, "and it's sooo boring" he groans, dragging out the 'o' and making Zayn laugh.

"Well Bub I'm done down here, why don't you and I find something to do while we wait for Daddy to come home" Zayn asks, dropping the pen he was marking with on top of the stack of papers, feeling like his brain might melt if he reads any more essays today.

Zack grins at him, carefully setting the picture back onto the desk in front of him "okay Baba"he mumbles, before a mischievous grin takes over his face "can we turn off Barbie?" he asks with a giggle.

Zayn shakes his head coming around his desk to pull an unsuspecting Zack into his arms and tickle him "no we cannot turn off your sisters' movie, but we can do anything else that you want" he chuckles, stopping his tickle attack to press a noisy kiss to Zack's cheek, which annoys the four year old just as much.

Zack pushes off of Zayn, "no Baba, stop" he whines, squirming in Zayn's hold "will you play football with me?" Zack asks, when Zayn stops his tickle assault.

Zayn chuckles, nodding his head, "sure thing Bubba, I can't promise I'm any good though" he answers setting Zack down on his feet before he follows his son upstairs to get their shoes to go outside.

**

Zayn has been kicking the football around with Zack outside for about thirty minutes when a small body collides with his legs. Zayn grins looking down to see Niall and Josh's two year old son Declan attached to his legs.

"Hey Dec, when did you get here?" Zayn asks the toddler, looking around to see if he can spot Niall or Josh, scooping Declan into his arms "and where are your daddies?" he adds, as Zack turns his head towards the house at the sound of the door opening. Zayn watches as a wide smile crosses Zack's face when Liam steps out onto the deck with Chloe in his arms and Bella trailing behind him.

Declan demands Zayn's attention again with a poke to his cheek, "Uncle Zen, Daddy, Papa gone" Declan says seriously eyes wide, as he looks around the backyard.

Zack has run across the yard and up onto the deck to tackle Liam in a hug, which Zayn is impressed that his husband manages to smoothly catch their second four year old without putting down his twin sister. Zayn watches Zack cuddle into Liam's neck for a second before he turns his attention back to the toddler who is now playing with Zayn's necklace, but before he can say anything Niall and Josh come around the side of the house.