Chapter One Hundred Forty Three

Chapter One Hundred Forty Three– Zayn

"Baba, I have to find circles" Bella announces as she climbs into the car a week after Niall's wedding. 

Zayn blinks as he helps her with her seatbelt "circles?" he asks confused and Bella rolls her eyes. 

"Yeah, it's my homework. We have to find circles and write down what we found" she explains. 

Zayn just nods, "okay, we can look around the house when we get home, okay?" he asks, shutting her door and climbing back into his seat. 

Bella hums her agreement, "Baba where's Zack and Chloe?" she asks confused, looking around the car. 

Zayn grins, looking at her through the rearview mirror, "Daddy got off early today, so he came and picked them up early" he explains, already driving away. 

"No fair, why didn't he pick me up too?" Bella pouts.

Zayn chuckles, "because you had actual school, not just daycare. You can't just miss it for no reason Boo" he explains. 

"It's still not fair" Bella grumbles, crossing her arms and looking out the window as Zayn drives.

Bella still hasn't said anything else by the time Zayn parks in the driveway at home, "alright, let's go inside and find some circles" he cheers. Bella just rolls her eyes at him, as she undoes her seatbelt to climb out of the car. "Hey, what's going on?" Zayn asks gently, stopping Bella from heading up towards the door. 

"It's nothing Baba, just why doesn't Daddy want to spend time with me too?" Bella asks quietly. Zayn frowns at that, because he knows Liam wanted to pick her up too, but it was Zayn that insisted she stay at school, and Liam could take her out somewhere just the two of them on the weekend, as it was Friday.

"Boo, Daddy does want to spend time with you. He plans to take you out somewhere just you and him tomorrow, okay?" Zayn assures her. 

Bella looks at him confused, "he does?" she asks carefully. 

Zayn nods, "yeah so let's go inside and do your homework so you can hand it in on Monday, and then you only have a week left of school before summer" he explains.

"There they are" Liam cheers as soon as Zayn and Bella are in the house "how was school today Princess?" he asks. 

"Boring, I have to find circles" Bella answers, moving past Liam towards the kitchen. 

"Baba" Zack calls and Zayn laughs stepping past Liam to scoop the toddler up. 

"Hey Bubba, did you have fun with Daddy?" Zayn asks and Zack grins, nodding his head as he hugs Zayn. 

"yes Baba" Zack mumbles, burrowing into Zayn's neck. 

"Where's Chloe?" Zayn asks looking around. 

"She fell asleep, should be up soon" Liam answers and Zayn nods as Zack squirms to get down.

Zayn follows Liam in to the living room after Zack heads that way as well, "what is your plan with Arabella tomorrow?" Zayn asks as he drops onto the couch,watching as Zack plays with a few trains across the room. 

Liam shrugs, "I was thinking lunch and a park, maybe take her shopping" he says distractedly. 

Zayn furrows his eyebrows "she doesn't need any more toys, maybe skip the shopping, get ice cream instead" he offers. Liam just nods, his eyes focused on his phone, "okay what the hell is going on?" Zayn asks, nudging Liam with his foot. 

"Sorry, there's an Italian company that wants to merge with us, and with Niall still on his honeymoon everything is resting on my shoulders. The head of their company Antonio, has been messaging me all afternoon" Liam explains, finally looking over at Zayn.