Chapter 11- Another Chance

Dovie

Tonight was the night where Zoe, Niti, and I were going to straighten things out with the boys. As terrified as we were, we decided to give it a try. Giving a relationship another try isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Niti promised that she will talk to Mr. Willing when she finds him at the game and if everything works out in her favor, we'll see him at the party.

Zoe decided to wait until the party to talk to Travis because he was playing tonight alongside Kol and she didn't want him to get distracted.

As for I, talking to Andrew about our relationship was the goal. I didn't expect anything because I might get disappointed once again. I knew that I had to talk to him about us and then whatever fate decides for us.

Andrew had been a part of my life since we were little children. Andrew, Zoe, Niti, Travis, Cassie, Noah, and I always hung out together since elementary school. Now, breaking things off with him was a big step. But, he had changed now and for the worse. I didn't realized what got into him but he had been acting strange, hurting me, demanding things.

I wasn't a pushover that he could boss me around and dominate me.

But given the years of friendship, I decided to give our relationship another try.

Only if he changed from the possessive and dominating boyfriend to the sweet and caring one that he was before.

"I'm so excited for the match tonight," Cassie smiled brightly with her teeth and took out her pompoms.

I turned to find her and the other cheerleaders preparing themselves for the big night, the first game of the season. She looked beautiful as always, her waves tied up in a tall ponytail and her skin beautifully shining under the lights.

"I'm gonna be cheering my lungs out for Noah but you all better cheer for our other boys if you're sitting in the front bleachers," Cassie demanded and we all nodded as she left with her cheer girls because the game was starting soon.

"Excuse me, I'll be a minute," Niti said looking towards the other side of the bleachers where I found Mr. Willing leaning against the bleachers, staring ahead.

I smiled at her and squeezed her hand slightly. "I hope you make it right."

"Yeah," Zoe smiled.

"Me too," Niti said before vanishing into the crowd before walking up to Mr. Willing. I found a small smile crept up on his lips when he found her walking towards him then they took off to talk.

"Well I haven't seen Andrew yet," I sighed, not completely disappointed because he didn't usually go to these things but he told me he would come so we could talk.

"I really don't know what you see in him, Dovie. He is just a band nerd and not that hot comparing to Kol," Zoe started and I rolled my eyes as Kol came up in our conversation once again. "Other than that, you could do so much better."

I had thought about him more in the last couple of weeks then I had in my entire life.

"Zoe," I warmed and she threw her hands up in surrender.

"Sorry but I'm just stating facts."

I sighed deeply. "You know why I'm with him and I'm just giving him another chance because he was different before. You know it because you liked him and you thought he was good for me."

"Yeah that was before I found out that Kol was interested in you and he—" she quickly stopped talking and stared at me in horror, as if she said something she shouldn't have.