"So this is my best friend and her daughter-"

I looked at her. "This is my goddaughter, and her pussy popping ass momma already lying to you. I'm sure y'all know Ant and she's his so don't add me in this bullshit." I snapped not meaning too embarrass her but I didn't have time. This is what I meant about her trying to fuck it up for us.

I had seen Ant out the corner of my eye and to avoid him coming for me I just let them know now. "Girl who Ant ass run? And ain't nobody scared of his bitch ass. I didn't tell him how-"

"KYRA" I bucked my eyes, he sat behind her on the bleachers staring at her with a frown. Before I could warn her she continued.

"No, I'm sick of it Sugar you act like you're so much better than me, when I put you on. You always throwing Ant up in my face when I could of told him you were entertaining and thinking about meeting up with your ex nigga." As soon as the words left her mouth Ant had stood up and from there I knew it was about to be nothing but bullshit tonight.

The dudes had started to laugh until Ant showed his face and the way Kyra face had drained color I was sure she pissed herself. Leave it up to her pussy popping, deadbeat, big mouthed ass.

"Aaight, we gone head out," One dude said and then the other followed him quickly walking away.

"Baby listen-" I closed my eyes and flinched when he'd slapped her right to the courts ground. Looking around no one made a move towards him nor called the police. They all just minded their business. His dark eyes looked into mines and it felt like I forgot how to breathe.

Kyra had sniffled and pulled her hoodie over her head and Anthony didn't have to say say anything for us to know to walk off and go home. Kyra snatcher Mira and her stroller, power walking off, I followed behind her hearing Ant's car zoom passed us. My heart was beating out of my chest as tears weld up in my eyes, not only for Kyra but for me as well. I was scared.

___

Carefully laying Mira down for her nap my hands shook hearing Kyra and Anthony fight, I was trying to ignore it until I heard her scream for my help. It was so bad that I couldn't stand to not try to do something. Walking down the hall my eyes widened when his gun went across her face. "ANTHONY!" I screamed and crouched down to Kyra seeing how badly she was beat up.

He looked at me. "You a hoe too huh? I tried. I expected more from you Sugar! You entertaining niggas just like this bird ass bitch huh? What you gone pop up pregnant like her too?" He walked towards me and I crawled back seeing the look on his face. "Who is this nigga Sugar?"

I went to say something but then was lifted to my feet from him grabbing me by my neck and pinning me against the wall. My breathing was cut short clawing at his hand, tears fell from my face.

"Let her go Anthony! It's me that you want. Let her go!" Kyra cried and pushed at him, he let me go and then pushed her so hard she fell into the table.

Holding my neck I gasped for air and then felt a hard sting across my face making me scream out when my head flew to the side and I tasted blood. Looking up to him he looked back at me and then his face softened.

"I- I'm sorry Sugar." He crouched down to me and I flinched. "I didn't mean too, I swear I didn't mean too baby." He pleaded and I shook my head for him not to touch me. Baby?

Kyra looked back and forth between us and I seen all the protectiveness she just had over me go right out the door. I was confused to why he apologized to me and he never did to Kyra, I didn't know why but I knew he actually meant it to me. My head was spinning, my neck hurt and I wanted to just go to my room and sleep. I wanted this all to be over but Kyra had other plans.

"I knew you two had something going on! How could you?" Kyra yelled and then picked up a lamp knocking Ant back a little before running up to me and kicking me in the face almost knocking me out.

I didn't have the strength to fight back while I let her sit on top of me and punch me in my face repeatedly. I was going in and out seeing her snatched off of me, I rolled on my side and coughed up blood holding my head. The room was spinning and Mira cries were the only thing that I was worried about. Barely able to stand to my feet I fell down and decided to crawl.

"KYRA CALM DOWN! I swear to god if you hit her again imma kill you bitch" I heard Ant yell.

"See why the fuck I mean? She got to go! Put her out right now Ant!" She yelled and I sniffled making it to Mira, I grabbed her and held her to my chest while
I cried.

"If anybody get out, it's gone be you! Either you can calm down or leave in a body bag or I'll throw you out! That girl ain't been shit but good to you!" I listened to them yell.

"I bet I don't go anywhere! I'll get you your third strike! Try me, if she stays we need separate rooms tonight Anthony! You hear me? Go get my damn child too, I'll shoot this gun right now." I knew for her to be talking like that she had to have the upper hand.

Hearing footsteps I looked up to see Anthony come in the room with a look in his eyes. He rubbed my cheek and reached for Mira. She started to cry while I handed her to him.

"M Ma Ma" Her big eyes looked to me while they walked out and she began to scream making me cry all over again.