"I always forget how crazy the people in London are." I comment to myself as I let out a small laugh. I plug in my earphones and start memorising the lyrics to the cover that I will be performing.

At BBC Radio 1 I ended up performing one of my old songs, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and the cover I performed was High Heels by Jojo.

---

I decided to fly back to LA because I got tired of the cold weather. By the time I got home it was in the early hours and my ass can't sleep so I touched up my hair roots before chilling in my comfort room.

My comfort room is a private room that I have in my own home. Nobody is allowed in that room because it is my own personal space. It's not as glam or elegant as my other rooms, it represents the childhood that I had. It's somewhat a mess with different patterns and colours but it makes me feel at peace. It keeps me grounded and reminds me that I am self made.

Once it hit 8 am, I decided to ring my good friend Jada Momoa. I just have so much to get off my chest and she is the perfect person to talk to.

"Hey beautiful." Jada greets me as she kisses my cheek. I return the favour before we take a seat on my balcony which is overlooking the reservoir.

 I return the favour before we take a seat on my balcony which is overlooking the reservoir

"Hey Jada." I smile at her. "How is the pregnancy going?"

"It's perfect." A smile grows on her face. "Jason and I are so excited for this next chapter in our life."

"I think I want kids

"I think I want kids." I confess and she just looks at me with a raised brow.

"The last time we talked, you told me that if it happens then it happens but you don't want to be a forty year old mother." Jada recounts my previous statement.

"I just feel as if I'm wasting my time." I sip on my water. "I always forget that I'm only 32 years old but when your relationship status is not stable, it does make you question everything. Only because I want to make the right choice, I want to be with the right man but I don't know."

"Ok." She pauses for a moment while she thinks. "First, you are only 32 years old and you have accomplished so much in your life. Your resume is very impressive but you've never allowed yourself to take that break which is why I'm happy that you are finally doing that. Secondly, what are your thoughts on Lance?"

"The sex is phenomenal, one of the best that I have ever had and I love that he is down for anything. The downside is that he is so annoying, I just don't know if whether we are on the same wavelength. We are constantly fighting and I know that once I go back to work full time, it will get worse." I remove my sunglasses and set it on the table.

"What about Michael?"

I sigh, "I'm bored of him. I feel as if I'm putting in all the effort, I keep trying to bring out the vixen in him and I'm tired of being the dominant one. I just want him to surprise me with something or do something out of this world but he's just boring."

"Damn." Jada laughs. "I know you love your adventure, that's why it's hard to find someone similar who also understands your work ethic."

"Exactly." 

"I know that you said that you would never get back with Cristiano Ronaldo but what are your thoughts on him?" She bites her lower lip while looking at me.

"Cristiano set a bar that has never been beaten." I look out to the reservoir. "Cristiano introduced me to the world adventure and adrenaline before we started dating. When we dated, he showed me such that I was missing out on and now that I'm on a break, I am ready to have fun but I want a partner."

"I don't know how you feel about this but I heard that both Terrence Howard and Charlie Hunnam are both single." She wiggles her brows. "Why don't you let us girls set you up on a few dates?"

"I could kiss you." I tell her and she winks at me.

"I know."