25 || article

ISAAC STILTON ON CHEATING RUMOR INVOLVING EX-GIRLFRIEND AMELIA AHLEFELDT: "I GUESS YOU NEVER REALLY KNOW ANYONE"

by Marissa Turner
E!News staff

Have you had a good cry this week so far? If not, this story is definitely gonna make you ask who's cutting onions. Just as one heartbreaking story arrived in our news station, another huge bomb shell was dropped. First we find out that the Riverdale power couple of one and a half years, Isaac Stilton and Amelia Ahlefeldt, have broken up. Yesterday, an alleged cheating scandal on top of that shocked and rocked the entire industry.

It was a chilly April afternoon when Isaac Stilton and Amelia Ahlefeldt met up in their favorite park for their third date. They had met each other on the set of Riverdale, playing teen couple Jason Blossom and Polly Cooper and sparks were flying left and right. It was love at first sight as Stilton tells us, but they wanted to wait until a few months after the first season of their show had aired to make the relationship official. They loved each other and everything seemed perfect; until August 2018 rolled around, according to Isaac.

"It's like she turned into a completely different person," the young actor and model tells us, "but I guess you never really know anyone."

According to Stilton, Ahlefeldt started spending more and more time on the set of the new horror movie "It Chapter 2", where her twin brother Emil was working as a stunt coordinator for the child actors. This is where she met Bill Skarsgard, who plays the terrifying killer clown Pennywise. The two seemed to hit it off immediately and apparently began an affair and secretly met for weeks until Amelia's boyfriend confronted her about it.

"She was crying, screaming, begging me to stay with her. But the damage was already done," Isaac says with tears in his eyes. Riverdale fans were quick to react and left emotional comments on the actress' Instagram account while others are adamant about Isaac being the culprit. She is currently unavailable for comment.

COMMENTS (139)

Username
can't believe it! they were so cute together arghhh

Username
What a slut, i can't believe she would do something like that to my baby isaac

Username
is this real? :/

Username
wow these hoes ain't loyal

Username
i hope she kills herself

Username
welp there goes her career :):)

Amelia Ahlefeldt
Dear E!News Team,
you should be glad that words don't smell because what you guys just wrote there is total bullshit. Especially the "She is currently unavailable for comment" made me snort because you can't do that if NOBODY ASKS YOU in the first place. I guess this is typical for a patriarchal society, you just believe everything men tell you even if what they say couldn't be less true. I tried to keep this matter as private as possible because MY lovelife is NOBODY'S business, but I guess Isaac beat me to it. I have been manipulated, ignored and shamed for far too long and I won't stand there and listen to the empty allegations any longer. Below are just examples of the many charming text messages I got everyday. Tell me, would you stay in a relationship like that? A toxic relationship isn't always violent. Your significant other can manipulate you, isolate you and guilt-trip you and it's still gonna be an abusive relationship you need to get away from. Bill is a good friend of mine who convinced me to finally leave him. I don't know where I would be today if he hadn't talked some sense into me. We were never romantically involved whatsoever but Isaac was so jealous and paranoid that my words meant nothing to him. That being said, fuck you guys and fuck everyone who believes this crap. I hope this opens your eyes about the "perfect relationship" you guys believed I was in. It was a nightmare but I refuse to be a victim any longer, I want to educate as many people as I can. Nobody deserves this.

 Nobody deserves this