17 || phone call

bold - isaac | cursive - amelia

hello?

hey, it's isaac

hey baby! where are you? i've been calling you all day

could you please take down that photo on instagram? i'm not comfortable with you posing half naked on the internet

what?

i don't want my girlfriend to present herself like a little slut. please don't argue with me, just take it down.

i'm sorry but that's ridiculous.

you've been acting different ever since you started hanging out with your brother more often.

what? are we starting this again? are you jealous of emil now too?

i'm talking about that bill guy and those kids. they're a bad influence and i can't believe you wouldn't notice that.

they're my friends, isaac... i don't think you should tell me who i should or shouldn't see.

I just don't like you being around them so much. i just want my old amelia back.

i don't understand where this is coming from? i've always hung out with emil or mickey or freya and you've never had a problem with it?

why are you arguing with me on this? i just told you i'm uncomfortable with that picture being up on the internet and i want you to respect that.

you know what, isaac? you've changed. it's you i don't recognize anymore.

i'm different? you've been acting nothing but strange ever since you met these people. don't put this on me, amelia

you know what? i'm tired of fighting with you. either you delete the post or you're a single woman.

wha-

[CALL ENDED]

[CALL TO: Isaac ❤️🔒's voicemail]

i'm sorry, please pick up the phone.
i shouldn't have said that, i love you
i'll stop talking to them if you want me to.