13 || real life

Amelia pushed open the front door of apartment number 5E. Tired but happy about her day she sat down her bag, pushed off her shoes and walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

She had spent the entire day on her brother's movie set like she had done most of the week. She had gotten close to all of the cast members, especially Bill who she seemed to have formed a special bond with. One time, she came on set and the tent where everyone usually hung out together was empty. She walked around for a while until she decided to check one of the coaches that were parked in the back of the filming ground near the woods where they had to shoot a couple of scenes. She approached the first bus and jerked the door handle back. Inside, everything was black.

"Hello? Bill? Finn? Sophia?" She called, but there was no answer. She climbed up the doors to further investigate when one of the lights to her left suddenly turned on. There she saw Bill in the bunk area, his arms and legs propped up on the two top bunks on either side of him, his body dangling from them like a spider. He wore all black clothes and his clown makeup and he had the signature smile on his face. For some reason, the black clothes made his face look a million times more terrifying. She let out a mortified scream and her instincts told her to run out, but then the actor started laughing hysterically and with a loud thud he jumped off the bunks, standing up straight.

"This set is not scary at all, huh?" He laughed, holding his stomach. All the makeup and prosthetics on his face still made him look scary but Amelia definitely recognized him better from this angle.

"Jerk," she pouted, folding her arms in front of her and playfully curling her lower lip, "have you seen the other kids?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I walked around the set earlier and I didn't find them," Amelia elaborated.

Bill shrugged his shoulders. "Do you want to go look for them?"

They nodded and left the bus together. They walked tightly next to each other, their hands occasionally brushing against each other. Bill was grateful for the many layers of paint on his face or else Amelia would have caught him blushing like a fourth-grader.
Amelia couldn't fully shake the warm feeling it gave her either, but she was more concerned with finding the kids.

They walked through the woods, careful not to trample down any weeds or twigs in case the area was needed for filming later until they heard rustling behind them. The young blonde quickly turned around, instinctively reaching for the young man's hand for support and tried to make out the figures between the trees and bushes. Suddenly, all six children jumped out with loud screams and Amelia couldn't help but squeeze Bill's hand as hard as she could. When she realized what he had done - or rather when everyone started staring at the two of them holding hands - she swung both her arms back behind her hoodie and looked to the floor in embarrassment.

"You guys are vile," Amelia laughed, but her deep-red cheeks told the kids everything they needed to know about the chemistry brewing between the two.

That event on the movie set taught her to never underestimate her friends again, and to be careful around Bill. She didn't know what those feelings meant and she didn't dare explore it further. She told herself she was happy with Isaac before reminding herself that she needed to start preparing for dinner.

With her phone tightly placed in the palm of her hand, she made her way over to the small kitchen where she reached for the cabinet above the stove and grabbed a box of spaghetti. Before she could set it down on the counter, her phone chimed, causing her to jump at the unexpected sound.

Bill SkASHGOAD
So I was thinking

Would it be more scary or less scary if Pennywise was Swedish?

Amelia Oilfield
HAHAHA

honestly i think it could go either way

pennywise talking about assembling furniture = not scary

pennywise chasing you while singing små grodorna = really fucking terrifying

Bill SkASHGOAD
I'm really tempted to try it out tomorrow 😂

Are you gonna visit again?

Amelia Oilfield
probably not, sorry :/

Bill SkASHGOAD
Aww :(

Amelia Oilfield
yeah, gotta pay some more attention to my boyfriend from now on 😉

Bill SkASHGOAD
I understand. Would you maybe want to grab lunch sometime?

Amelia Oilfield
that could work! can i get back to you with that?

Amelia was so busy typing out the message that she didn't notice Isaac standing right behind her, holding the key to her apartment that she had given him.

When she turned around to grab a pot, she jumped, almost dropping her phone in the process. Her boyfriend stood there, his jaw clenched. It was the subtle changes to his expression that told Amelia exactly how he was feeling. He was undeniably angry at his girlfriend. And he had every right to be.

"Who are you texting there?"

"Noone, just a f-friend of my brother's," she tried to explain, but that didn't relax his tense body. Isaac took a step closer, the height difference allowed him to directly look down on her, making Amelia feel small and powerless.

"Why are you texting that Bill guy so much? Anything I need to know?" He asked, his voice husky and menacing; something that had been happening more and more lately.

"Stop it, you're scaring me," she mumbled barely audible, afraid that she would only make the situation worse.

"Why do you never listen to me?" He scoffed. The warm breath Amelia felt on her face was anything but comforting and left the same kind of sensation as tiny bugs crawling over her back. "I can't believe you would go behind my back like that?"

"They're my friends, Isaac."

"Are you sleeping with him?"

Amelia furrowed her eyebrows. "Of course not. That's ridiculous, Isaac."

"So I'm supposed to believe you guys are playing cards all day when you go visit him?" Isaac scoffed. "Do you think I'm stupid?"

"I'm not just hanging out with Bill all day," she explained, crossing her arms over her body in an attempt to get her to stop shaking.

"Don't fucking lie to me."

"You're scaring me."

"Just answer the simple question. Are you sleeping with Bill Skarsgard?"

"What? I told you there's no- "

"Are you fucking sleeping with him, Amelia?!" He yelled in her face, causing the tears building up in Amelia's face to finally break out.

She sunk to the floor, shaking like a leav as she continued to sob. She remained in this position a few minutes until she realized Isaac still stood in front of her in the same position as earlier. She hated herself for getting so emotional, but at the same time she had never seen him in such an evil rage either and it shook her to her core. Isaac sunk down to his knees, leaning against the cold white shaker cabinet, pulling the crying girl into his side.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," He said, sniffing. "Please don't leave me, you know I'm nothing without you,"

As she slowly gained back control over her breathing, Amelia looked up to his pale face and glossy eyes. Then she softly pecked him on the lips.

"I would never do that, I love you."

"I love you too, Amelia."