Chapter 21: (Short Story) Rika and Grandpa

Author's Note: First of All, I am very sorry I neglected this story, I was dying from too much work and studying to do, now I am more settled down I'm going to write more frequently *I hope* Without further ado, let us continue with Rika's cuteness, shall we? But if you have forgotten the story up till now, do read up on the previous chapter 'Chapter 20: Trouble Even in America?'  To refresh your memory!
~~~~~~~~

While Ryoma's mother was calling Ryuzaki Sensei to inform that her students are all in her home in America, and hope that she could pass the message over to the other school of the other students, The boys were sitting in the living room, enjoying their time with Rika, when suddenly Nanjirou came in through the main door. "Rinko, Ryoma, and Rika, The car is here we should- Wow, Why are all these brats here?" He said as he saw the middle schoolers gathering in the living room.
"Is something going on today?" Momo whispered softly as he asked Ryoma. Rika overheard his question and replied aloud for everyone to hear, "Rika is visiting Jii-chan! Jii-chan is sick, so I want to make him feel better" She flashes a bright smile as she hugged on to her teddy bear that she brings with her everywhere.
"Well I guess then, we should see ourselves out for now." Tezuka said, indicating to everyone to leave, Akaya wanted to tag along with the Echizen family but was dragged out of the mansion by Marui and Niou at Sanada's orders.

After the Middle Schoolers left, The Echizen family took a family car to the hospital that Rika and Ryoma's Grandfather is currently in. When they got to the ward, Rika immediately flew into the room and jumped to lay on the bed next to her grandfather, waking him up. "Rika-chan is here to visit me? I feel so happy to be able to see my granddaughter, I feel like I am recovered already." Rika giggles before replying, "Then Rika wanna stay with Jii-chan! So Jii-chan can stay healthy forever!" Nanjirou smiles at the interaction between his daughter and his father. It was something he had never seen from his sons. Speaking of his sons, He looked at Ryoma who only nodded a greeting towards his Grandfather, before watching over Rika. He was not cold towards his Grandfather, its just his personality, he isn't close to people even if its family, especially since he doesn't see his grandfather much.

Whereas Rika, she is close with anyone and everyone. To her People are just the best thing that she ever interacted with.
Not only that, Rika is particularly close with her grandfather, especially since she remembers that after the death of her grandmother, Jii-chan, is left all alone in America. Even when he is sick he doesn't tell anyone. It was the hospital that informed her father, Nanjirou. She didn't want him to feel lonely anymore especially when he isn't in his best state. Also, she wants to enjoy more time with him as much as possible. She wanted to be there for her grandfather, whenever he needed. Rika was a child with very high EQ.

Rinko smiled as she carefully peeled some apples for the 3 generation of Echizen to share. She watches over them and records the moment with a photo before she looked at the picture she just took, Rika feeding her grandfather and Ryoma with her small hands while Nanjirou was being a daughter-idiot and was trying to get Rika to feed him as well.  Rinko laughed as she looked at the picture before mumbling softly "If only Ryoga is here, the picture would be perfect."
~~~~~~~~
I hope this was still good, I'm sorry this chapter is a little short, I just wanted to get over with the sad stuff and continue on with the stuffs that are more cute and uwu. I'm sorry if this was not as good as you thought.