Chapter 14: Rikkaidai vs Seigaku

Rika looked up at the 16 middle schoolers that towers over her small body, before blinking as she tries to remember what got the 2 teams to start a stare off competition...

The Rikkaidai Tennis Team have scheduled to visit Seigaku for a friendly practice match, during the golden week, where practically everyone is having a break and no one is at school to disturb the practice.
Everything was nice and peaceful, except a little accident called Rika crashed the place.

"Ryo nii-chan!" Rika waddled and ran to glomp Ryoma who was in the middle of a match, making both of them crashes onto the solid floor. "Ow! Rika!" Ryoma scolded, making Rika stick out her tongue cutely.
"Ah! Rika-chan, thats why I say not to run." Seiichi smiled as he walked in holding a can of strawberry Ponta. "Here you go, Rika-chan~" he smiled as he hands the can to Rika who is sitting on the floor and started to drink her favorite beverage from the can.
"Ah, Right. Ryoma, some one called nana or something brought Rika here. She said she had some projects or some sort to complete in University so she brought Rika here for us to take care of her." Seiichi said.
"Nanko nee-cha brought Rika herey to pway with all the nii-chan!" Rika said as she look up at Ryoma, while still drinking from the can.

Fuji stepped up, gripping onto his tennis racket tightly. "Ne... is it normal to feel jealous of how close you look with our Rika-chan"
"A-re? But When did Rika belong to you all only? Rika belongs to us all." Seiichi smiled back at Fuji, only it is not genuine.
"A pair of sadist..." Akaya mumbled as he squats next to Rika and plays with her small fingers.
"What did you say?" The said sadists said simultaneously.
"Aka-chan. You wouldn't want your senses to be taken away by your Captain do you?" Seiichi threatened before staring back at Fuji, "why not we play a game? The team who wins get to play with Rika and the one who lose, is forbidded from stepping one foot near her. Though Ryoma is exempted."
"Deal!" Fuji exclaimed.
"EHHH?! But Fujiko, I wanna play with Rika, what if we lose, and we can never play with Rika again!" Kikumaru pulled Fuji to the side and said to him.
"Buchou! If we lose we can't even be near Rika-chan, is that really okay?" Marui said to Seiichi.
"That is the reason why we cannot lose!" Fuji and Seiichi said together, before glaring at each other with their teammates standing behind them.
But the scene to Rika only looks like 16 middle schoolers staring at each other.
Ryoma sat down on the floor and pulled Rika into his lap as he sips on his own grape ponta. "Rika, aren't they ridiculous?" Ryoma said, snuggling with Rika who is sitting in his lap.

That was how the matches begin. Doubles 2, Inui-Kaidoh pair vs Marui-Jackal pair, with Inui-Kaidoh pair winning with their endurance and Inui's Data that countered Marui's Tightrope walking.
Doubles 1, Kikumaru-Oishi pair vs Niou-Yagyuu, with Niou-Yagyuu pair winning with Niou's illusion that counters the golden pair's tactics.
Singles 3, Kawamura vs Akaya. The battle of strength and the devil. With Akaya's Devil mode, the game was put to a stop with Akaya's lead to prevent any serious injury.
Singles 2 Tezuka vs Sanada. We all know Tezuka will always win that one, with his Tezuka Zone to counter Sanada's FuRinKaInZanRai.

The score is currently 2:2 the final match between Seiichi and Fuji was the most important. Yet this is the time where Rika spoke up. "Ne, Ryo nii-chan, is Seii nii-chan and Syuu nii-chan angry? Are they fighting? Why?" Rika asked with a cute head tilt. "Everyone should be nice and pway together!" She flashes a cute grin before carrying one of Ryoma's spare rackets and waddled over to Seiichi and Fuji.
"Seii nii-chan! Syuu nii-chan! Lets pway together!" She showed an innocent smile up at the two older which made them melt instantly and nodded their heads. "Of course!" They said and lead Rika onto the courts and started teaching her tennis.

The other members all slumped down against the wall, "so what in the world did we do all that for?"
"Tarundoru! Puri." Niou imitated Sanada only to receive a glare from the real Sanada.