Chapter 19: Rika to America

"Rika, Ryoma! Get up and prepare yourselves! we are going to America!" Nanjiroh yelled, as he push the door open with a loud bang, nearly ripping the door off its hinges.

Its been a week after Ryoga left, and Echizen family have decided to leave the country and head over to their second homeland, America. After dealing with the school leaves for Ryoma, it was time to take off.

Ryoma was a little disappointed when he did not see his senpai at the airport to see him off. However, he failed to notice a group of 24 weird looking people, heading toward the same plane the Echizen was taking.

"Onii-chan! I wanna sit at the window!" The Youngest Echizen squealed as she ran to their appointed seats with her favorite teddy bear in her arms. Ryoma laughed and lifted the younger and place her on her seat, before settling himself next to her, with their parents behind them. 

Passengers slowly fills the plane, before the pilot announces for take off, making Rika press her cheeks against the window and watches the machine take off into the sky, her eyes sparkling the land below growing smaller. 

The time on the plane was long, so Ryoma was trying his best to keep Rika entertained, with toys, movies and even storytelling. He was tired, and drained when Rika finally fell asleep, cuddling with her stuff toy. 

"Man, this is more tiring than playing Tennis." Ryoma let out a sigh and called for the flight attendant for Ponta.

After nearly 12 hours, the family finally landed at the United States of America. 

"Oyaji, where do we go now? Didn't you sell our old house when we left for Japan?" Ryoma asked his father.

"Did you really think a man like me, a man who is the 2nd in the tennis world, your father. Only has 1 property over here?" Nanjiroh bragged, his imaginative nose growing longer as he spoke.

"Well, you are a perverted idiot Oyaji." Ryoma pull the beak of his hat down as he lead Rika and follows his mother out of the arrival hall, while his father walked behind them, dejected.

That was when he noticed, the strange group of people who have been following them, all the way from Japan to America, smirking slightly but kept quiet about it, before sending a text to someone who was supposed to be Japan. 'I can see you all. Momo-senpai.'

OMG Its been so long, I deeply apologise, its just i haven't adapted to my new studying environment, now that I am on my next level of education, and I was unable to cope with writing fanfictions and studying, but now things are getting better. And I have pretty good ideas! 

Thank you all for waiting patiently and thank you for your constant support, I hope that I will continue to write stories that you all will love :)