Chapter 7: Camp Part 3

Rikkaidai was the last to stroll in to the meeting area, which is not a surprise because they always practice before they meet for anything with the other schools.
But what surprises everyone was that Sanada was carrying a child in his hands, letting her take his cap and put it on her small head. The girl crossed her arms cutely and pretend to be Sanada, and makes a soft cute squeak of "Tarudoru" which made everyone coo at the sight.

Everyone's attention was taken away by the Rookie of Seigaku who started to head towards Sanada, making the girl in his arms beams and waved her arms happily at Ryoma. "Ryo-nii chan!" Ryoma smiled and takes The girl from Sanada.

"Rika, where were you?" Ryoma asked softly, gently smoothing the child's hair.
"Rika woke up and no one was around so Rika was scared and cry. Seii-nii chan and Genichi-nii chan found Rika and they bring me herey!" Rika cheered and flashes a cute eyesmile up at her brother, making everyone coo again at the scene, until a certain sliver-haired boy start poking Rika, getting her attention. "What about me?"
"Ah! Haru-nii chan played with Rika too!" Rika smiles and hugged Niou by his neck with her small arms.
"Bun-nii chan gave me this!" Rika squeaked, holding out the lollipop she got from Marui, showing Ryoma.
"And Ren-nii chan was talking to the data god! Like this!" Rika closed her eyes and imitated Yanagi for her brother. ".... data...."
Ryoma laughed and smile. "I see you were having fun." Rika nodded happily at his words, until she saw someone and struggled out if his grip and waddled towards a tables and pointed to someone.
"IT'S MONKEY KING AND HIS MINIONS! JII-NII CHAN AND MUKA-NII CHAN TOO!" Rika squealed as she pointed to Atobe and looked at Ryoma with big sparkly eyes, amused. Making everyone laugh at her innocence which causes ticks to start appearing on Atobe's forehead.

Alright, From now I may have slow updates due to a new job that I have, so bare with me alright?