Chapter 4: Hyotei

"Rika! Rika-chan! Ochibi-chan!" Everyone of the tennis team was so engrossed in looking for the child, they didn't notice Hyotei Tennis team standing on their courts, with Kabaji holding the girl they are looking for until a loud screech is heard from the certain narcissist Captain.
"Ahn, is this what you are looking for?!" Ticks appearing on his forehead as Rika was gripping onto his hair, tightly.
Everyone snickered in amusement while Fuji moved in to take Rika. "Saa... Rika-chan, you can't do that. You can hurt him." Rika only widen her eyes at Fuji's words and bows slightly at Atobe, looking down sadly. "S-sowwy mishter... Rika only wanted to touch chur hair..."
"Ore-sama forgives you." Atobe smirked.

"Rika! I told you to be good and stay put while I go change didn't I?!" Ryoma scolded Rika, tears can be seen forming in Rika's eyes. "S-sowwy Onii-chan! R-Rika won't do it again!"
"Maa...Maa... She learnt her lesson right? Don't scold my little Princess Rika." Fuji pats Rika to comfort her, calming her as she sniffles, wrapping her arms around Fuji's neck like a little Koala.

"Rika-chan, do you wanna play with Jirou and I?" Gakuto ask Rika, smiling as Rika nodded, bringing her into his arms.
"Atobe remember what you are here for? We will play with Rika in the mean time." Jirou grinned and run after Gakuto. "Wait up, Gakuto!"

Ryoma watches as the 2 Hyotei regular lead his sister away.
"Well, right. I'm here today, to invite Seigaku's Tennis Team to my personal Tennis training Camp which will be held starting 2 days from now. Rikkaidai will be there too." Atobe flicked his finger and Kabaji handed out the invitation letter quietly.
"I have heard of your circumstances Brat." Atobe looked at Ryoma. "I will give special permission for you to bring that Chibi" he smirked. "Be awed by Ore-sama's generosity!"
He blinked when everyone tsked.

"Echizen! Help us!" Gakuto and Jirou ran back to the courts, panting as they speak. Not seeing Rika, Ryoma panicked slightly. "Follow us!" They literally dragged Ryoma to a part of the school and pointed to the in between a small area. Ryoma looked at where they are pointing to, only to see his younger sister all curled up and sleeping quietly.
"We couldn't get her out without waking her up... so..." the 2 Hyotei regulars scratches their head sheepishly.
Ryoma laughed softly. "When Rika is asleep, even a Typhoon can't wake her up." He slowly pick Rika up and smiles at his sister's sleeping face. It must be tiring for her.

"Alright then, lets dismiss for today, start packing for the training camp. " Tezuka announces, receiving cheers from everyone.

"Echizen, I'll help you take your stuffs! You can carry Rika-chan." Momoshiro offered after they have changed out of their regular's uniform.
With that they started to head home.
"So, are you coming to the practice camp?"
"I guess I will. Unless Rika doesn't want to." Momoshiro nodded, understanding Ryoma's words.