Chapter 15: Echizen Sibling

So the 3 big school, Seigaku, Hyotei and Rikkai, have decided to have a day camp for the  members to have practice matches to prepare for the upcoming prefecture competition. Which is one reason they have gathered at Seigaku, another reason being that they want to meet Rika.

Rika was watching all of Ryoma's matches from the one with Atobe to the one with Yukimura and even with Tezuka, all the while hugging her first personal tennis racket that Ryoma have got for her, in hopes for someone to 'challenge' her, not noticing that someone was watching her all along.

"So you wanna play Rika?" Rika jumped in surprise as someone whispered next to her ear, with a voice so familiar despite not hearing it for a long time.
"EEEEEEK!" Rika let out a loud shriek gaining attention from everyone. Their head turned only to see someone wearing a black hoodie standing behind Rika while covering his ears.

"Hora! Who is that over there?! What are you trying to do to Rika chan?!" Momo shouted, not hearing his doubles partner, Ryoma let out a small snicker.
"Just a passerby who would like to play with this young lady." The man said, chuckling.

"That sound so wrong... just like a pedofile. Puri." Niou said, slowly heading towards Rika, but stop in his tracks when Rika jumped up excitedly.
"Rika will finally beat chu today! Then chu can finally do as chu promised!" Rika's eyes sparkles brightly as she dragged the man towards an empty court, the tugging caused the man's hood of the hoodie to fall, showing emerald hair similar to The Echizen sibling, and facial features just like Ryoma but older. The signature Echizen smirk visible on his face. "I see that you are confident about your skill. We shall see if Chibi-chan will be as good as Chibisuke."

All the other middle schoolers looked at Ryoma as the match between the two Echizen started, making Ryoma sigh and started with his explaination. "Ryoga nii-san seldom comes home. But when he does he always have a match with Rika and I. Rika have made Ryoga promise that if she ever wins him, he shall stay at home with her forever without going out for his journey."
Everyone nodded in understanding, and cheers erupted as Akaya shouted "Rika-chan! Gambatte!"

Rika gave her best but she could felt that her oldest brother was just fooling around as he closed his eyes and moved around with only a leg. "Mou! Onii-chan! Pway sewiously!" Rika puffed up her cheeks as she does a move similar to 'Drive A' that she have imitated from Ryoma's match earlier with Atobe, but way weaker The ball flew past Ryoga's legs and causing him to open his eyes and blinked in surprise as he couldn't react
"Nii-san, I think its best if you don't treat us like children now." Ryoma said as he stood near Ryoga, making sure that he heard him."For we are growing stronger each day."

"Alright." Ryoga smiles and started to play more seriously but still going easy on Rika, letting her win some of the matches but still ultimately winning Rika with 7-5.

Rika puffed up her cheeks as she plopped down on the ground, obviously angry. "Onii-chan will leave again!"

Ryoga laughed and pick up Rika and balance her on his hip and gently ruffled her hair up. "That is right! But since you have improved so much I shall stay for a little more and play with my dearest Chibi-chan more!"
His words immidiately brightens Rika up. "Now give Onii-chan a kiss!" Ryoga puckered his lips up at Rika which Rika gladly kisses and giggled.

"How childish for the eldest child." Ryoma snickered, making Ryoga put down Rika and turns to Ryoma, still puckering his lips. "You are just jealous. Come give nii-san a kiss too chibisuke!" Ryoga started running around the courts chasing after Ryoma who is shouting "Go away stupid nii-san!"

I hope you enjoy watching Rika grow little by little in this story~ Remember to Comment and motivate me to update. I get lazy without motivation :(