Chapter 9: Camp part 5: Chaos

"Rika!", "Momo! Eiji!", "Tarundoru!" Bursts of scoldings erupted from Ryoma, Oishi and Sanada can be heard from the cafeteria when all the school gathered for dinner and saw the scene of Rika, Momo, Eiji and Niou, chasing after each other, throwing different food at each other, making Rika giggle happily, despite having apple juice dripping from her long Emerald hair, and chocolate sauce smeared all over her cheeks. The other 3 was no better, covered in whipped cream and Caramel syrup, and even milk.

Ryoma sighed and pull Rika towards him, trying to help clean her up.
"Echizen, here... Fshh..." Kaidoh said, handing a wet tissue to Ryoma, watching the little girl still having sparkles in her eyes despite being scolded by her brother for getting herself so dirty.
"Echizen, clean her up more throughly after dinner!" Oishi said to Ryoma in between his 'lecture' with Kikumaru and Momo.

"Rika, what is so fun with throwing food at other people, food for people to eat." Ryoma said as he take 2 plates of food and goes back to the table where Rika is.
"Itsh Fun!" Rika cheers and look up at her older brother with sparkles in her eyes.
Ryoma sighs even more. "No doing that again. No more wasting food. Now eat so we can go and get you cleaned up." He said sternly, making sure his sister understood that he was being serious.

After Dinner, Ryoma brought Rika to their shared room with Kaidoh, helping her get cleaned. He slowly rubbed hair shampoo on Rika's soft locks, making bubbles to form, making Rika giggle and let out a soft squeal. "Bubble!" Rika said.
"Close your mouth and eyes. I'm going to wash the bubbles away." Ryoma warned, making Rika quickly cover her eyes with her small hands, clamping her lip tight.
Ryoma laughed and quickly rinse the younger's hair, making sure the water runs clean before washing her body.

Putting her in the bathtub to play with her rubber ducky, Ryoma gave himself a short shower to get rid of the sweat and dirt that have accumulated in the day.

After his shower, he quickly get dressedm in a simple T-shirt and shorts, before helping Rika get dried and dressed in a small pink one-piece dress.

Rika's eyes sparkles cutely when the two is all cleaned and dressed, before looking up at her brother. Making a cute puppy eyes as she say. "Ryo-nii! Can we go out and play? Please?"
Ryoma sighed, unable to give in to her puppy eyes. "Alright, alright. But we have to tie your hair. Is braid okay?"
Rika nodded cutely, but as soon as Ryoma started to braid her hair, she starts fidgeting around, making it difficult for him. She may seem to hate it when Ryoma braid her hair, but actually she loves it. Because Ryoma rarely does it for her, but she moved around so that Ryoma have to do everything over and over until he got angry.

"Rika! Stay still!" Ryoma scolded, still braiding her long Emerald hair, more successfully when Rika finally settle down.
They headed out to the courts just as night starts to approach...

What will happen and who will they meet when they head out? Lets see in the next chapter. Sorry, still slow updates though.... :(