Chapter 3: Classes

".... And that is why Echizen-kun's Younger sister will be joining us in the lesson. Do not bully her okay?" The homeroom teacher said. "Well that is is for homeroom. You have the rest of the period to do whatever you want until the next period." She said and left the classroom.
And soon, loud chatters starts and many students gather around Ryoma's table as Rika sits next to him.
Being scared, Rika did the only thing that all 3 year olds will do in that situation. She cried. Loud.
Ryoma immediately hold onto his sister whereas everyone covered their ears to block off the sound of crying. "There there Rika, everything is alright, I'm here." Rika moved to sit on her older brother's lap, hiding her face in his chest. "I'm sorry everyone, she doesn't like loud noises and too much people around her. She gets scared easily." He explain as he pats Rika's head, making everyone go back to their seats in understanding.

The rest of the classes went peacefully, Rika often fell asleep with his brother or doodling on a notebook Ryoma gave her.

After school Tennis Practice

"Rika, be a good girl and stay here while I go change. Okay?" Ryoma said, and Rika nodded. But as soon as Ryoma left, Rika climbed off the bench that Ryoma left her on and waddles off for her adventure.

"This placeu ish bwig!" She said, looking around, until she bumped into someone, falling in her butt. "Oww..." she pouted as she rub her butt, looking up at the person who she bumped into.
"Ahn? Why is there a Child here?" The man with grey hair asked.
"Rika ish here cause Onii-chan ish here!" She said as she stands up. Dusting her overalls.
"Onii-chan?" The man with grey hair, raised his eyebrow, "well what ever, Kabaji, bring her. I have a feeling that her Onii-chan is someone we know." He snapped his fingers and the man with big build, Kabaji, picked her up and carry her in his shoulder. "Usu."

Its the Hyotei Team! What will happen?