Chapter 13: Rika's advanture

"Ryo nii-chan! Bring me to Monkey king!" Rika rolled on Ryoma's bed whining loudly as Ryoma prepares for school.
"Not today, Rika, I have Ranking matches today. Maybe next time?" Ryoma said, making Rika puff up her cheeks.
"Also, you have to go to the childcare for today, I can't take care of you with all the people that will crash in the courts today." Ryoma says, as he dresses a pouting Rika.

"Alright then!" Rika thought for a little before smiling widely.
Ryoma blinked confused at the change of mind, but ignored it.

After Leaving Rika in the Childcare, Ryoma rushes off to his school, not noticing the fact that Rika sneak out the Childcare almost immediately.

"So how should Rika get to Monkey King's schwool? Wash it Hwotei?" She asked herself, as she slowly waddled towards the bus stop. Where she tries to look at the board that shows which stop each bus stops at, only to remember she doesn't know how to read.
"Neh, nee-chan! Do chu know how to get to Hwotei?" Rika asked a girl that was waiting for a bus at the bus stop.
"Do you mean Hyotei?" The girl asked softly. Rika nodded. "You can take bus xx there, why are you going there though?"
Rika thought for a little before saying "nii-chan is there!" As she thought to herself, 'Itsh not a lie, Muka-nii and Jii-nii is there!'
"Ahh, that so? Let me take you there then! I study there too!" The girl smiled making Rika beamed happily. "Thank chu!"

Rika followed the girl from her childcare all the way to Hyotei.
"Nee-chan! Thank chu very much!" Rika makes a deep bow for the girl before running off to find the tennis courts using the loud cheers of fangirls.

"Monkey King!" Rika runs and glomps onto Atobe who just finishes his match and is resting at the side.
"Chibi Brat!" Atobe gasp in surprise "why are you here! Ore-sama demands to know!"
"Rika is here to play with chu!" Rika says loudly gaining attention from the other regular members.
"That about that other brat? Is he here too?" Atobe looked around trying to look for Ryoma.
"Not here! Rika come alone!" Rika exclaimed making everyone widen their eyes

"Are you saying you came all the way here alone?" Rika nods cutely.
Rika blinked when she felt like she is being picked up, only to come face to face with a surprisingly awake Jiroh. "Rika-chan, its dangerous to run around alone, bad people can catch you, and you won't see your Ryo nii-chan ever again." Jiroh said making Rika tear up.
"Rika cannot see Ryo nii-chan anymore?" She started to sob and wails loudly making everyone froze in their place "Rika don't want that!"

Gakuto took Rika into his arms as he smacked Jiroh on the back of his head. "Thats for making cute Rika cry!"
Gakuto carefully rocked Rika in his arms, calming her down.

Whispers like "who is she? Why is she so close to the regulars! Especially Atobe-sama!" started to spread like wildfire around the courts. And with the amount of fans the level of sound is way above what Rika considers comfortable and hid her face in The crook of Gakuto's neck, covering her ears with her tiny hands, as she mumbles "noizy..."
Hearing that, Atobe immediately snapped his fingers to get the attention of everyone at the court.
"Rika-chan here is our sister from another parent. Therefore she is also ore-sama's sister! Do anything she dislike like being obnoxious, and you can see yourself out of the court!" Atobe 'declared' before heading back to sit at the bench. "Ahn? What are you all still looking at? Gakuto and Oshitari, Start the next match! Put Rika down already!" Atobe demanded making Gakuto pout and unwillingly head towards the court to face his doubles partner. Whereas Rika ran and plop on Atobe's lap and watch the match that is starting.

The day went pass quickly with Rika watching the regulars playing the practice matches and also they let her head on the court and play a simple game, of course with Rika winning because they let her win.

"Brat, stay here with Kabaji, I don't want you running off like you did back in Seigaku. Get it?" Atobe ruffles Rika's hair before looking at Kabaji, receiving a small "usu" as reply.

When Atobe finally return from his shower, he saw Rika had climb on Kabaji's shoulder, clinging onto him as she tries to talk to him. Atobe makes a small laugh and headed towards the two and picked up Rika. "Kabaji, you should go shower and head home soon. Ore-sama will send her home." Kabaji nodded and replied with his usual "Usu"
Atobe nodded and headed off towards his limousine that have arrived outside the school gates, still carrying Rika, who have started to fall a sleep at the rocking movement from Atobe's walking.

Atobe place Rika in the backseat of his limousine before getting in. "Head to Echizen's house." Seeing the nod from the driver, Atobe looked back at Rika who is laying against him as she sleeps. Making Atobe yawns softly and slowly nodded off to dreamland as well.

"Young Master, we have arrived, Young master?" The driver turn to look at the two, laying against each other, as they napped. It was as though they were real siblings.
The driver smiles before heading over to the back seat to wake Atobe.

A groggy but awake Atobe carefully carried Rika in his arms and went to the door of the Echizen's house and knocked, only to see Ryoma come rushing as the door flew open almost instantly. The next moment Ryoma quickly pulled Rika into his arms as if to be sure that she is real.
"Ah! Its ochibi-chan!" Kikumaru exclaimed, and all the regulars of the team went to the door and smiles in relieve.
"Thank god she is alright. But why was she with you Atobe-san? You didn't do anything to her did you?" Fuji opened his eyes to show those icy looking blue eyes. "None of is here will forgive you."
"Ahn? Ore-sama and Ore-sama's team treats her as if she was our sister just as you all treats her like your sister! She suddenly popped up in Hyotei and we just took care of her till now." Atobe yawned before waving goodbye to Rika. "If there is nothing, Ore-sama shall take his leave." And he headed off in his Limousine.

"Rika! How many times do I have to tell you it is dangerous to go out wandering alone? This time you even went all the way to Hyotei! Are you going to take the train and head to Rikkaidai next?!" Ryoma scolded Rika making her run behind Kaidoh.
"Maa maa, I'm sure she won't do that, she just wants to play with her older brothers. Don't scold her already." Fuji said and pats Ryoma on the head.

Suddenly a loud rumble was heard.
"What was that? Is it going to rain soon?" Momoshiro asked. Oblivious that Rika is turning redder every minute.
"A-re-re? Why is Rika chan blushing?" Kikumaru asked as he bends down to poke at Rika's cheek.
"Rika hungry..." she replied making everyone laugh except for Tezuka.
"Yosh! Everyone, lets go to Kawamura sushi!" Kawamura said.
"And have a free sushi buffet! Yay!" Kikumaru added jokingly making Rika giggle. "Yay sushi!"