Her Acquaintance Mini Shorts

Start from the beginning

Let's see Finny had said that he had last seen Agni outside of Ciel's study room, so you might as well head there.

"Agni!" You exclaimed upon seeing the Indian butler standing outside the study room and peering into the room. Upon hearing you call him, Agni spun around to find you heading toward him with a wave. A smile crossed his face as he stepped away front the door, waiting patiently for you to approach him.

"Good afternoon (Y/N). I hope you are doing well," he asked to which you nodded you head in answering.

"I'm doing good Agni. Umm what were you doing?"

You were confused as to why he was standing outside the door and didn't go inside. You were sure that Sebastian and Ciel were inside the room making you even more curious for his strange behavior."

"Oh! You see Sebastian is teaching Ciel a few things and I just found myself memorized at his teaching skill, so much so that I was frozen at the door. I couldn't bear to head in and interrupt him from his session," Agni passionately explained.

You sweat dropped at his explanation, nodding your head to his words. "I see. Anyway, I was wanting to know if you knew where Soma is?"

"The young Prince?" Agni questioned confused. "The last time I saw him was with you this morning. "Did something happen to the young Prince?!" He panicked, his concern for the prince increasing.

"No no! I think he's just somewhere in the manor. I've been looking for him that's all," you quickly answered, glad that Agni seemed to calm at your words.

Agni pondered for a second. "Well then, if he's somewhere in the manor try checking the kitchen. He tends to get hungry at this time of day, so he might have gone to find something to eat."

"Okay thanks a lot Agni!" You called to him, the look of surprise crossing his features as you speed off down the hall toward the kitchen.

With all you running, it only took you a couple minutes to enter the room. Nothing was out if the ordinary, and there was no one in sight as you peered around the room. "I don't think he's in here at all."

Just as you were about to leave the room, you paused in step upon hearing a large sneeze. Immediately, you turned to the spice room at the far end of the room, an amused smirk appearing as you made your room over to it.

Quietly, you stopped outside of the room and leaned in, pressing your ear against the door. Muffled sobs along with sneezing echoed behind the door, raising your alarm and you immediately swing the door open.

There in a pitiful crouch was Prince Soma, his hair and clothes covered with dust from the spices, and his eyes slightly red, but whether it was from the spices or his crying you had no clue.

"Soma?" You questioned upon seeing the prince, and he sullenly glanced up to you. "Why are you here in the spice room? What's wrong?"

Soma stared at you for a blank second, before leaping at you and pulling you into a large embrace. "I'm going to miss you so much?" He cried, his accent thicker due to him crying. "When Agni and I leave, it's going to be so hard to say goodbye to you and Ciel."

You lightly chuckled at his actions, glad that it wasn't anything serious, before lightly patting him on the shoulder. "I'm going to miss you too Soma. It's been fun getting to know you." An idea popped into your head and you pushed Soma back so that he could face you. "How bout this. Send me as many letters as you want and I'll do the same. That way even though we can't see each other, we can still remain in contact."

"Ah! That's a great idea Soniye!" He happily exclaimed, a large smile on his face. "I'll be sure to write to you everyday!"

+