Chapter 1

As I opened my eyes and take in my surroundings, I didn't realize who I was. The ground was cold, this place looked so unfamiliar. Where was I? Who am I?

As I start to stand up I felt a cold breeze hit my body. I look down and see that I am naked. I'm somewhere I don't know with no clothes.Where do I find clothes?

Then I hear a gasp from behind me as a turn around. I see a stunning women standing before me. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. Her skin was as tan as it could get.

"Do you know where I can find some clothes?" I ask her as she jsut stares with her eyes wide.

"Uh yes. Hold on." She said as she kneeled to the ground and open up a strange bag. She then starts pulling out clothes.

"These are my gym clothes, I haven't warn them yet. So please take them." she said as she handed them to me.

"Thank you so much." I smiled as I put on the white shirt and gym shorts.

"W-whats your name?" she asked me.

My name.. Do I have a name?

"Uh... Chloe." I said out of whim.

"Nice to meet you, Chloe. I am Skylar." She said with a small smile.

"Do you need a ride home?"

Home, now where is my home? Do I have a home?

"Home? I do not have a home." I said.

"You don't have a home? That's fine. I live with a roomate. Lets get you back to my dorm and we will figure it out." She said with a small smile.

"Thank you, Skylar."

I followed her for what seems like 5 minutes until we get to a big building, I've never seen anything like this before. We finally get to a door as she begins to unlock.

"Skylar, what took you so long?" I heard an unfamilar voice from inside the door.

"Uhm... I stopped to help someone." 

"Who?"

"Hi, I am Chloe. You are?" I said as I stepped inside.

This women jsut started at me, not blinking. Another stunning women. But this one looked different. She was short and skinny. She had Red hair and emerald green eyes. She was white, like snow.

"Hiya, I'm Sammy. But call me Sam." She said with a worried look.

She then pulled Skylar away into a different room, but I could still hear them, loud and clear.

"Who is she?"

"I-I don't know. I found her naked on my way home. She doesn't have a  home and I'm pretty sure she made up her name. She doesn't know who she is."

"This is strange, what do we do with her? She can't stay here."

"Just for a little. I wanna help her."

"Fine. She can sleep on the pull out bed."

Then Sam stormed off.

"I'm sorry about her, she means well." 

"It's alright. Can I use the bathroom?" 

"Yes, its straight down the hall." She said with a worried smile.

Why does someone that doesn't know me, want to help me so bad? What if I'm a bad person?

As I get to the bathroom the first thing I notice is a reflection looking back at me. Beautiful. Long black hair and brown eyes. Fairly tan skin, and little freckles lining her nose. She looks lost, not knowing who she is, its scary. But I have to keep going on. I'm not sure how I got here, or who I am. But I'm sure I'll figure it out soon.