Sorry Chat

(Author's note: I'm back from the grave...again lol. This story is hella old and I just felt the need to update it. I've been trying to get back into writing, but I know that I'm rusty so I wanted to start on something simple and silly like this. I was reading all the chapters on here before and cringing, so why not add a new one to hate later? I think it'll just be me apologizing for my old self's actions, since I feel the need to redeem myself. Those poor things have been through a lot. Alright, I guess I'll use my old outro: INK OUT!)

Revali: *brushes off feathers and hauls himself up* Wha...where are we?

Urbosa: *also getting up* I could say the same thing-

Zelda: *looking around* The Sorry Chat?? Wait...our names are normal again!

Revali: Curse those old ones...and the person that supposedly made them permanent

Daruk: My old friends! Wherever have you been!

Zelda: In the void of writer's block, it seems. The others...where are they?

Link: I'm here...damn, this feels like the Shrine of Resurrection all over again.

Mipha: I think I understand how you must've felt then, Link

Ink: Hey guys, I-

Revali: YOU! YOU TERRIBLE THING! YOU DID THIS TO US!

Urbosa: *prepares lightning*

Revali: YES! STRIKE HER DOWN! LET HER FEEL THE WRATH OF OUR-

Urbosa: That's enough, Revali. It's meant for you. Let her speak.

Zelda: After what she's done?

Ink: Please-I wanted to apologize. I did some bad things to you guys. I was young and naive then. But I've changed, I promise.

Link: It could've been worse...

Revali: Seriously? You think that's any kind of consolation? We deserved better.

Zelda: Some of us...

Daruk: It was never a problem for me!

Zelda: Yeah, for you.

Mipha: Well, I for one forgive you, Ink.

Urbosa: As do I.

Ink: You don't have to-

Revali: And the sensible of us won't-

Zelda: BUT we'll try. And if Urbosa has it in her heart to forgive you, then I will try to as well.

Revali: Tch. Did you even pay attention?

Zelda: Gee, it's not like we had to or anything.

Ink: I really am sorry.

Link: ...it's fine.

Mipha: I'm just glad we got that over with...

Zelda: Same here.

Revali: Hmph.

Ink: Seems like we're done here

(Everyone has left the chat)