Is It Him Or Me? {J.K}

Start from the beginning

'Y/N, please.'

But it wasn't until then that I felt her delicate fingers being placed on my chin, lightly tugging my head up to look at her. To be honest, I was afraid.

Afraid, for the tears to come back.
Afraid, for the sadness to engulf me again.
Afraid, to be reminded that I love her.

'We have to talk.' Jennie spoke softly.

'About what?' My voice sounded cold, but it was trembling.

'I have nothing to say Jen.'

'But I do. So, please just listen, you don't have to talk.'

Meeting her in the eyes, I could see the sadness laced in them, and I felt guilty once again. But, I was in love with her, and I never stopped being in love with her.

'7. In the evening. Meet me at Ceci's cafe.'

After I spoke, I could see the slight piece of hope shimmer in the cat-like features.

'I should go now.' I said softly, letting my hand drop. I felt the coldness again, and I longed for the warmth of her touch, but I knew I had to leave now.

She sighed slightly,

'I'll be there, I just hope you will too.' She spoke before turning on her heel and walking to her members.

••••••••••

The cold air brushed against my skin as I stood outside the doorway to the cafe. Letting out an exaggerated sigh, I opened the door to the familiar scent of coffee and freshly baked goods. Some things are just comforting to be reminded of, the smell of my favourite small cafe was like a security blanket to me.

'Your back!'

The cafes owner came to greet me with a hug. She was old, 82, but was still working hard. She was like my mother during trainee days, always making sure I was fed and had money to spend. So, in return, I come here whenever I can, even just to spend a small amount of time with her, and to help her sell products.

'Eomma-nim, I'm sorry I haven't come lately. Have you seen a girl with dark hair, a little bit taller than me?' I asked whilst slowly letting go of her.

She nodded her head in the direction of a window table. And there she was. Hands placed comfortably around a warm mug with steam pouring out and her eyes staring outside.

'Thanks Eomma-nim.' I said with a small smile.

It's time.

I walked to her slowly, but she could sense me. I was a few centimetres away from her, but her hands slowly unclasped the drink and she turned to look at me.

'You came.' She looked at me smiling.

Sighing, I sat down in the chair opposite her. She rested her hands on top of mine before looking at me, trying to read my facial expressions.

'I'm sorry Y/N.'

'Thanks.'

'I'm sorry for leaving you that night, but I had Taehyung and what we did shouldn't of happened.'

'I know.'

I could tell my short answers were affecting her.

'Why did you leave without saying anything?' I asked looking up at her. She didn't say anything.

'I woke up and you were gone Jen. You declined my calls, you left me on read. I...I really thought I fucked up so bad. But it was only until I saw Jisoo Unnie later that week, where she told me that I was just your mistake. Something that shouldn't of happened.'