Chapter 11 - EDITED.

"Greetings," Gabrielle said as we all gathered together. I was sitting on a high chair in front of Jack who was right behind me, holding my waist firmly. Justin, together with all the other guys, was standing on the other side of the room. He was looking at Jack with jealousy in his eyes. And yet, I had made no decisons. "It's time for you girls to choose what guy you'd like to stay with. You have two choices, the person you had before or the new person."

Since I was sitting at the very end of the right. I was probably the last one to choose. Josephine must be the first, since she was sitting first on the left side. I could see Anthony behind her almost shaking, he was surely nervous. Almost all of the guys looked nervous, on both sides. But that's quite obvious why, everyone wants to stay here in Paradise.

"Before you girls choose the one partner you'd like, you are going to hear your before-partner's vows. Taylor you are first. Give your vow to Josephine." Gabrielle's smile made me want to strangle her.

"Josephine Olson, in my eyes you're the most beautiful woman. Your dimples makes me smile. Your eyes makes me blush. Every night when we go to bed together, I promise that I'm going to hold you until you feel safe. I'm going to push you as close as possible to me. If you ever feel sad, I will fight to get you to smile again. And I promise you, no matter how drunk I am or how crazy this house may be, I will never disappoint my promises to you." Taylor said without flaws or interruptions. I felt my stomach twist, knowing Justin was going to have a speech for me too. A part of me was hoping he'd have something similar but the other half of me was laughing over the situation. None of these vows were obviously true but the guys had put in quite some effort into this. I glanced over to Josephine only to see her having a half hearted smile settled on her lips. I knew she wasn't the biggest fan of Taylor but she should give him some credit, the speech was practically flawless.

"Harry, it's your turn," Gabrielle seemed so excited over all of the speeches that she barely gave time for Josephine to take in what she had heard.

"Samantha, I promise you that in sickness and in health to always be faithful to you and to always be there for you when you need it. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met and it's you who I wanna live the rest of my life with," everyone in the room opened their mouths in shock and I could see Samantha try and hold her laughter inside, wasn't there a written rule to not say certain things to someone you've only met for a few days ago? "I hope that you feel the same for me, my wonderful treasure." Harry finished off and smiled at her. I could see Samantha's smile fading into a more disgusted look, which was to me more understandable.

And a part of me thought maybe Justin could take it that far and say something stupid like that. Hopefully he had more brain cells than Harry but I also knew he was head over heels with me. The nervous butterflies in my stomach was now nowhere to disappear.

"Paul, please go ahead and say your vow." Is Gabrielle ever going to stop smiling? It was getting kinda creepy.

"Yes, thank you," Paul said and looked down, only for one second before he looked up again to meet Bella's eyes. I had to hold in my laughter at his attempt of seducing. "Bella, I promise you to the moon and back that I will remain faithful to you, even though you've slept with hundreds of people from all different clubs. Only if you in my life would like to be. You are so adorable, like a beautiful rose, and tonight I'm sure you'll be drunk with all these other hoes." Paul finished off with a cheeky smile, showcasing his teeth which made Bella laugh. Somewhere deep inside, I think she was disappointed with Paul's speech and I didn't blame her. It wasn't exactly a dream speech. Also, I was slightly offended because he had just called me a whore?

"Thank you Paul, very romantic and sweet," Gabrielle joked with a roll of her eyes, making me giggle quietly to myself. "Casper, you're next."

"Michelle. My sweet, beautiful angel. Every day with you, is a fairy tale with a happy ending. And only in your presence do I feel invincible. For me you are the centre of the universe. I will always remain faithful to you. And nothing in this world is ever going to be able to stop me from being with you. Because you, lovely Michelle, is my sunshine. And only for you am I willing to stand here and have this incredibly cheesy speech. So, Michelle my dear, from the bottom of my heart, I hope you'd like to be my wife." When Casper had said his last words I was already feeling overwhelmed for Michelle. Her eyes were already turning and her makeup was partly ruined. I didn't blame her since I knew she had somewhat caught feelings for him. I also knew he was getting really into her and I had already imagined them as a power couple in my head (especially in this competition) multiple times over.