Chapter 6 - EDITED.

** DIANA'S POV **

I woke up with the worst headache possible, I had never felt that bad for myself and I could've sworn no one had ever felt this shitty. I groaned as I turned on my side, just to end up hitting something beside of me with my arm. And as a professional that has been in this situation more than probably anyone, I could figure it was a body. A body I hoped lead to a gorgeous face with perfect teeth and fluffy hair. Just so I wouldn't have to feel any regrets this morning.

"Good morning." I heard a familiar man beside of me say with a little laugh. I immediately narrowed my eyes, questioning quietly to myself why I recognized the voice so much and why the voice was laughing. Turning my head to look at him, I instantly jumped out of bed with a squeak. 

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed, you fucking ass?" I scoffed with a pissed off attitude, my head game wasn't strong enough for me to be yelling, so I kept it on the low. 

"It's my bed too." Justin simply shrugged.

My mouth gawped and I wanted nothing more than to punch his throat for thinking he had the rights to be touching me whilst sleeping. I complained with no doubts, "No, get the fuck away from it."

He laughed and shook his head at me, as if this was some kind of game to him. It made me scoff again, his ways of ignoring my demands were only pissing me off more.

"Are you gonna stop cursing now?" Justin raised his eyebrows as he put on a smirk. He knew very damn well that this was annoying me and he was with no doubt taking advantage of the situation. 

"You fucking idiot, I'm gonna fucking curse if I fucking want to," I huffed and sat down on the bed again. A few seconds of silence passed before I felt his hands grab my waist and pull me close to him. A bit too close. "The fuck are you doing?" I asked with a slightly raised voice, making my head spin off immediately as a response.

Ouch.

"Easy, tiger." Justin laughed again, "You're being very feisty."

"Yeah and you are being a dick, what's new?" I rolled my eyes.

"Really? How am I?" The fact that his voice was so calm annoyed me even more. It was like he didn't care he had basically just tricked a drunken me into doing stuff he knew very damn well I didn't want to do. Plus my headache and my stomach that strongly wanted to throw up, wasn't helping.

"Because, you took advantage of me last night! I know you want me so goddamn bad, Bieber, just admit it to yourself." I forced my face to burst out into a fake grin. My eyes were burning holes into his soul as it hit me what he actually had done to me. Isn't this what they call sexual assault? I was drunk and unaware of what was happening. I didn't want any of this.

"I didn't." He said softly, I looked at him like he was crazy and right before I could say complain and come up with straight facts to prove that I was right, he interrupted me, "I actually didn't, I promise. You were drunk, I wouldn't do that to you. Though, You wanted me. You were practically begging for me last night." A little laugh escaped his mouth, making me press my fingertips into his bare arm, letting my nails sink into his skin harshly. 

I gritted my teeth, "You're fucking lying."

"I don't," he mumbled, completely ignoring the way my nails were making marks on his skin, "You still have your underwear on," Justin stated, and I realized quickly that he was actually right. I wasn't naked, he wasn't either. Though, it didn't change the fact I still didn't believe him.

"Yeah okay, sure, whatever you say," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes, only to get a glance down to his pants. He didn't notice, but I surely did. In front of me, was Justin Bieber, with a boner. Oh I could have some fun with this one... "I can see your little friend getting big", I chuckled, crawling on all fours closer to him, making sure to bite my lip sexually.