Chapter 47

-ONE AND A HALF WEEK LATER-

Crazy to think that time skips by so quickly. I thought that these past five months went by quickly but honestly the past week just disappeared. It was less than four days in left in the Paradise and I currently sitting in the room, watching Justin look around for something that I could not figure out what exactly. I was more than ready to go home and spend the rest of my months of this year with Justin by my side, and to show him that I wanted this just as much as he've been wanting us.

I had a feeling that things were about to change when we left here. I felt like I would become more responsible for my actions and Justin would try and keep us as private as possible, but he have already warned me multiple times for his lifestyle. I do get that things probably aren't as easy in his life than what they would be in my normal life, but I was prepared to try and take those risks to be with him. To be by his side and to love him unconditionally even though they light would be on us.

Justin warned me that people take his privacy more serious than any other celebrity, and that if Justin Bieber is dating someone, everyone needs to know quickly. He said that there is not one girl he can be seen around, without being taken as if he's fucking her. It did sting in me when he said it so careless, because people would not say all of that without a reason. For me, it's obvious that he has been around very many different girls for a long time. Maybe not anymore, but I know for a fact that he's been fucking around earlier in his life.

After all, he's only twenty so I should not blame him.

I was slightly worried that the media would mess things up between us. Since they act like small little FBI's that knows everyone and everything, I was nervous that they would dig up my past and have me looking like a fool in front of the entire world. Justin Bieber dating a previous prostitute? How classy of him. No one would take me seriously.

If people only knew why I was doing it in the first place, it would not have been such a big deal I don't think. Sure, it's still awful but the fact that I did it for my mother changes things. I just want her to be healthy, even if that means that I have to go through hell and back to make sure of that. Now, I don't even know if she's still breathing. I have no idea if I will ever see her again after this Paradise.

I have so much to tell my parents when I come back. Justin has to meet them and I bet they will bound pretty well! Justin seems like their type. I think that was the one thing that I was the most excited about, having Justin to meet my parents. He's a very kind and thoughtful guy and I do believe that my parents will see that in him quickly.

For a couple of months ago I would never say this, but I am so excited to leave this place!

I think being with Justin for this past week, without any concern or fight at all (which I was unused to but very happy about) has changed quite a lot for and in me. I think he has noticed that too. His love surrounding me has changed me to the better, and it sounds so cliché but he's thoughtful and none-egoists ways are brushing off on me. He's always positive and that have made me feel and done more positive things lately, too.

Hopefully my change will continue outside of the house, and I do feel like it's going to be only positive things happening once we're out of this place.

I was so ready for the future with him.

"Diana?" My name leaving Justin's mouth sounded so angelic that I felt like I was going to drop dead in this instant. "Have you seen my jeans laying somewhere? I can't seem to find them."

I let out a little giggle, seeing them just behind him but decided to stay quiet and shrug instead. Maybe he needs to check his eyes once we're out of here too, maybe my baby needs glasses. I watched him walk around and confusingly scratch his forehead every now and then. His nose was scrunched up, creating wrinkles both around his nose and cheeks. It made him look ten times cuter than usual.