Chapter 9 - EDITED.

"Married?" My eyes widened at the thought of being married to Justin. I was already on the verge of panicked tears. "What the fuck does that even mean?"

I heard Casper whistle, "Woah, I'm going to be a husband."

I could see the curves forming in Justin's smile. He was trying hard not to laugh and bit his lip hard which only made it more obvious. I knew everyone in this room knew exactly what Justin was thinking at this very moment. He was happy about this. I also think everyone knew that I was not.

"No offence, but I don't want to get married to him." I sighed. I knew I tried things with him, I really did try and like him but something inside of me told me to not. It felt unfair that I won't get to pick the one I want. I would love to have Casper by my side. He would make the perfect husband to the perfect wife, which in this case would be me.

"You know, that no offence didn't really work," Justin muttered and looked away, avoiding my contact, "I think this could be a great start of something."

"Something like what, may I ask?" Taylor interrupted Justin's daydreams, "A relationship? Bieber, let's land on earth. She doesn't want you." He laughed.

I could see Justin flinch slightly and I couldn't help but think that was quite rude of Taylor, but at the same time I didn't want to deny the truth. So I stayed quiet instead.

"Shut up. Diana, and all other girls in this world, wants my dick more than yours." Justin teased back and stuck out his tounge like a little baby but Taylor replied with the exact same face expression, making me cringe at how childish they were being.

"I guess we all need to go to our rooms separately to prepare for a honeymoon?" Josephine spoke up, a slight confusion in her voice as if she was the only one who had understood the letter like that. I noticed everyone else looking between each other before nodding.

"Yes, we should follow the rules." Samantha shrugged.

I really didn't want to but I assume if you're in the game you must play the game after its rules. "Okay." I finally said and we all started to walk towards different directions to get to each room. I walked beside Justin in a silence that wasn't awkward but not comfortable either.

"So... Marriage, eh?" Justin's Canadian accent broke through and it made me smile slightly. The way he was walking with his hands in his pocket, seeming nervous, was really cute and strangely put me in a better mood immediately.

I shook my head, "It's not for real anyway."

"Maybe it is? What if they get us these rings and papers? You know, what if we're actually getting married? I know you don't want to but maybe-"

"You're such an idiot." I stopped him and let out a little laugh, "They can't get us married. This is all a game, Justin. No 'find your true love'-paradise it's paradise hotel you're supposed to have fun, get drunk and have sex." I informed him, as if he didn't know what he had signed up for already. "We're not getting married for real."

Justin didn't say anything after that, even though I knew he wanted too. He wanted to say that I was wrong and that this might be for real but I suppose he somewhat realised the truth in what I was saying too.

"You okay?" I asked him once we were inside our room again, noticing his uneasiness.

"I'm fine." He shrugged and walked over to the bed to sit down for a minute. I then recognized the letter that had been placed on the bed as well.

"Justin! We got a letter!" I said, excitement taking over my entire body as I wished for the letter to say that this was all a big fat joke. I took it up in my hand and started to read it out loud: