Chapter 24

*DIANA'S POV*

I pulled the quilt over my head and groaned as I felt the sunlight come in straight into my eyes from the window. And as the ego I was I pushed Justin away from me to get more space for myself. "Move," I mumbled loud enough for the both of us to hear even though I was under the quilt. I pushed my arms forward and groaned even louder when his heavy weight didn't move an inch.

"Stop it, Diana." I heard someone mumble back, but it wasn't Justin's raspy voice that I was used to hearing. I immediately pushed the quilt over my head and looked to my right, seeing Edwin lying there. I shot up from the bed and felt myself having a panic attack as I felt myself completely naked under the covers, and I tried to remember as much as possible from last night. Although everything was a complete mess and I couldn't seem to remember anything else than black holes, how hard I even tried. I just knew this was probably one of the most fuck up's I've done in a long time. "Are you okay?" I heard Ed's voice from behind me.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "OKAY?! What? Where's Justin?!" 

I then remembered, we fought. Everything came back to me as in those movies when people have flashbacks. Justin was mad at me for something I said, that wasn't even true, but he wouldn't listen to me for anything in the world. If someone was holding a gun to his head, it felt like it was a bigger possibility that he'd beg for them to shoot him instead of listening to me explaining myself. I felt bad for him, he's a super pop star. From what he've told me, people use him all the time. I must have made him feel awful. I scolded at myself for that, how could I have not thought about how close he was standing to me while I was talking? I could've at least thought some shit. 

I promise, my brain exist. I just never tend to use it.

"Why would he be here?" Ed asked confused, I looked at him with my eyes begging him to understand where I was coming from. Which he must have done, cause all he said next was a silent, "Oh."

"He's going to flip." I said with panic in my voice, "He's going to kill me." 

"Don't be stupid," Ed's tone was so calm, I almost wanted to yell at him for thinking that everything was fine. He sat up as well and put his flat hand against my back, "Let's just tell him the truth and he can have his moments of breakdown. He'll be fine. You'll be fine. Trust me."

"WHAT?!" I barked out, "You are so NOT telling him this happened, between us!" 

"He deserves to know." 

"No, he doesn't." I groaned, although I knew he was right. But if Justin found out about this, he'll never forgive me. It was enough that he was already suspicious about Edwin. The fact that this happened between us, must stay a secret.

"Yes, he do, Diana." He sighed. "It's wrong of us not to tell him."

"It'll be our little secret," I rushed the words, immediately cursing myself afterwards of how easy it was for me to say those words. I felt like I just cheated on Justin even though we're technically not dating. He's mad at me, I repeated the words in my heads over and over again. He's already fucking furious at me, if he finds out about this, he'll never forgive me

I just can't let that happen. So I lost all my pride and reached out my pinky finger, "Deal?" 

"Fine," I heard Edwin mutter as he took my pinky in his, "Deal."

~JUSTIN'S POV~

"Where is Edwin and Diana?" I heard Jade ask out loud as she made herself comfortable at the breakfast table. "They've been gone since last night. I miss my partner," She fake pouted.