ELEVEN (xxx)

*Explicit Content Warning*

~Aaron's POV~

WHAT? DID I HEAR THAT right? Make love to her?

"Aph umm..." I say pulling momentarily away from her breast, her nipple still half in my mouth. Is she serious?

"I mean it Aaron...I love you...I think I'm ready." she assures. I can't believe it. I take her face in my hands and kiss her hard. Irene, I want her.

"Oh babygirl, I'll make love to you right here, right now..." I say with promise, a low growl in the back of my throat. I decide to go back to sucking on her breast, flicking my tongue over her hardened nipple. My growing erection continues to stab at her. "I want to be inside you Aphmau..." I whisper gliding my hand down to her sex. I feel around with one of my fingers "Oh your so ready baby" I say with a smile. Her breathing quickens and I look up to see a small smile on her lips, her eyebrows turnt upwards in longing. She slowly opens her eyes. I find myself kissing her lips passionately as her hands travel from my hair to down to my body then back up to my hair. It gives me tingles and makes me feel even more helpless for her than I already am.

"I'm ready Aaron...please..." she says, looking directly into my eyes. I feel my heartbeat get faster and kiss her again.

"Whatever you want baby," I whisper before lifting her up on to my hips, getting ready to position myself at her opening. "Oh wait, your not on birth control, are you?" I ask, anxiety pulsing through my veins. 

"Uhh...no.." she says blushing. I smile and give her a peck on the cheek.

"It's ok, I'll just go get a condom, stay here, okay?" I say placing her back on her feet. I open the shower door and grab one of the fluffy towels on the rack and wrap it hurriedly around my hips. Wow, this is really gonna happen.

Oh wait, where are the condoms? I don't think I bought any, I wasn't planning on have sex with Aph so soon. I scramble in the cabinets and drawers of the bathroom. Do I really not have any? I glance back at Aph who is washing out the excess shampoo. Fuck, do I really not have any? I rush into the bedroom and go through the bedside table drawers. No, nothing. Fuck. I find my bag and search through it, though I highly doubt there any in there, I haven't packed any. Well fuck. I'm not even hard anymore. My ears droop and I let out a long sigh. Welp, no sex for us tonight.

~Aphmau's POV~

Aaron's kind of taking a while huh? I finish rinsing my hair of conditioner and peak my head out the shower. I don't see him. Hmm I wonder what he's doing. Was it too much for him? I hope I didn't make him feel uncomfortable. I move back under the water to warm my now cold skin. Right as I do that Aaron walks in. His dark eyes are full of sadness and his mouth is no longer shaped into a seductive smile.

"What's wrong baby?" I open the door of the shower, my nipples hardening from the cold. I instinctively wrap my arms around myself. I look up at Aaron, his ears aren't perked up like they usually are. We stand in the puddle of water that has formed on the floor. He lets out a sigh of disappointment.

"W-we don't have any protection..." his head drops low to try to meet mine. He stares at me with apologetic eyes. Aww my baby.

"Oh Aaron it's ok, we don't have to right now," I place my hand lightly on his check and he leans into my touch. "Come, let's finish our shower, I actually would like to go out" I give him a sweet smile telling him 'it's ok'. I'm not mad or anything, kind of relieved actually. It's probably better to wait anyway.