SIX (xxx)

Art by: dani_blankart

*Explicit Content Warning*

~Aphmau's POV~

I GRAB HIS FACE AND KISS him, almost instinctively arching my back as he wraps his arms around me and picks me up once more and presses me against the wall holding me up by his waist. He takes my hands and places them above my head.

"Those stay there, okay?" He says looking into my eyes, giving me a smirk.

"Yes sir.." I giggle, keeping my hands above my head, he starts to kiss my neck and finds my sweet spot. I moan and buck my hips feeling my pussy right up against him. I start to grind on him, desperately trying to find release. He takes one hand and holds my hip bone down to the wall, putting my grinding to an end. My hands wander down to his head as he continues to work on my neck, lightly enough so there's no hickeys. He stops abruptly.

"Ah ah ah, what did I say about your hands?" He reminds. I roll my eyes playfully and put my hands back above my head. "Good girl." He says teasingly, I feel myself become even more aroused.

~Aaron's POV~

I lean back so Aph's leaning against the wall. I rip off her towel and just stare at her for a while. I grab both of her breasts and let my hands travel all over her body. My cock throbs at this and feel it poke out from under the cheap towel. I can't take much more of this. I lift her up and place her on bathroom counter, she puts one leg on the counter and let's the other hang. I start to kiss down her body motivated by her moans, I eventually get to her clit and stare up at her. I begin to suck on her heat as she bucks her hips at the sensation

"A..Aaron..oh Irene yes.." she moans, her hands pulling at my hair. My dick begins to twitch hearing her moan my name, that shit is so hot. I continue to lick at her pussy, gaining moans and groans from Aph.

"Do I make you feel good babygirl?" I ask,waiting for answer before I continue.

"Yes! Yes! Yes you do Aaron please don't stop!" She practicality screams. I do as she asks and continue my sucking and licking.

~Aphmau's POV~

I feel the knot in my stomach begin to unravel.

"Aaron! Aaron! I gonna..!" I start to moan, he stops and looks up and me "Why'd you stop?" I asked slightly frustrated.

"Because I wanted to do this.." he says before plunging a finger inside me. My breath hitches and I pull on his hair even harder.

"OOohh F..uuu" I moan, stopping myself before I cuss.

"Go on baby, say it" he taunts, pumping in and out occasionally hitting that one spot that feels so good.

"Fu..Fuck baby, right there!" I moan out, wanting this to last forever.

"Come on, cum for me baby, release.." he says returning to my clit, doubling the pleasure. I feel the knot start to unravel again, this time more intensely.

"Yes, yes, I'm..I'm gonna..." I announce before I hear and knocking at the door. "Oh fuck..." I say under my breath, half moaning.

"Yeah?" Aaron's asks to whoever is at the door. He continues to finger me rubbing what I'm guessing is my g-spot since it feels so good. He takes his other hand and covers  my mouth as moans keep escaping my lips, still nearing my climax.

"We're almost here!" A voice that sounded like Lucinda replied.

"Okay, uh, we'll be right out.." Aaron called back, still determined to make me cum.

"Come on baby, we don't have much time, cum for me.." he said standing back up. I grabbed on to him feeling how how close I was.

"I gonna cum Aaron.." I whispered, out of breath, a liquid came out of me followed by my orgasm and cum. I fell forward on to Aaron completely exhausted.

"Oh babe, you squirt for me too.." he said with a big smile on his face. I wasn't exactly sure what that meant but I assumed it was the liquid that came out.

~Aaron's POV~

Not only did she cum but she squirt too. It was always hot in pornos and stuff but in real life, and coming from the women I love, damn. I looked her over seeing I've turned her into a sweaty mess. I laughed and got a small towel and started cleaning up her pussy and realized her squirt went everywhere. I cleaned that up to so she could rest a bit longer and catch her breath.

"You did so good baby, I so proud of you.." I said lifting up her chin and kissing her forehead.

"It was all you Aaron.." Aph said out of breath. I just laughed and carried her into the bedroom placing her on the bed. I look outside the door and saw our clothes, folded and dry on the ground. I pick them up and throw Aph's to her.

"We gotta get dressed, cause we're here" I say watching her face light up.

A/N-

Okay. Wait. Whoa. 2K READS WTF!!! OMG THAT YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I wrote and little bit of a longer chapter for you guys and I'm sorry I haven't been updating honestly isn't an excuse, just having been motivated to write. Anyway thank you so reading! Have a wonderful day.

♥️♥️♥️
x- unicorn_sunshine03