Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

Introductory Chapter: PLEASE READ

I think my journey as a writer on Wattpad has been an amazing journey so far. I have learned so much going on this journey. I have learned how to become better as a writer. I am also extremely grateful and appreciative to have met such generous and amazing readers like you all. You have been with me through thick and thin. When I needed that extra push, you were there to encourage me every step of the way.

I don't know how I would have done it if it weren't for you all.

You are the pillars that put me where I am today.

Hence, I feel it is important that I share this news with you. Wattpad has selected The Dragon King as part of the Wattpad Paid Stories program.

I am honored to have been selected and I want to thank you all for your support and encouragement.

I love writing so much that even though I am a mother, a full-time student, and a full-time employee, I managed to find time to do something I love and enjoy. I love bringing my characters to life for everyone. I love breaking you apart and piecing you together again with an 'I'm sorry' band-aid. I enjoy every single moment of writing a story. I want to give you the best. I want to give you all that I am as a person and as a writer.

To write and give to you is already a privilege but to earn compensation for writing is an honor beyond recognition. I am extremely humbled and grateful for this opportunity and hope you're all excited for this upcoming change. 

So, what does this exactly mean for you?

The Dragon King will be free for you to read up to chapter six. After that point, you will have to purchase coins to continue reading the story. By doing so, you will be supporting me in continuing my dreams as a writer.

Your support for The Dragon King and for me as a writer will always be greatly appreciated. I can never be grateful enough for all that you have given.

Leila Vy